Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

The Leafs are soft. They're better than they used to be but they're not even close to a Stanley Cup contender.

But I thought we were to all be envious of their rebuild and interview all possible gms and assistant gms that have been involved in this rebuild.

DON'T INSULT DELUCA'S FAVORITE TEAM!

AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT FORGETTING HOW MUCH WE SUCK! A LOT!

Which one?

All of the ones that aren't Buffalo, duh.

Can you honestly say you have been a "fan" of the product this franchise has produced in recent years? If this franchise did a better job of producing an entertaining product I wouldn't have to look to other teams for entertaining quality hockey.

Can you honestly say you have been a "fan" of the product this franchise has produced in recent years? If this franchise did a better job of producing an entertaining product I wouldn't have to look to other teams for entertaining quality hockey.

I watch any hockey game that is on tv. It's why I bought game center. But that doesn't mean I'm going to fan boy over every other team in the league.

I watch any hockey game that is on tv. It's why I bought game center. But that doesn't mean I'm going to fan boy over every other team in the league.

Same for me. Except replace gamecenter with "am a frequenter of firstrowsports." I generally have a team that I pull for in every game, but I don't get fan boy fever over anybody but the Sabres.

I'm a Sabres fan. I don't change from Detroit one year to New Jersey the next.

Same for me. Except replace gamecenter with "am a frequenter of firstrowsports." I generally have a team that I pull for in every game, but I don't get fan boy fever over anybody but the Sabres.

Yup its Sabres or bust. Mind you there are a couple teams I'd like this team to emulate but I don't cheer them on.

Bah.. so the Sabres are bad. They have an excuse.

The Leafs are still awesome at collapsing. They have no excuse.

And bite me if I am supposed to be miserable because the Sabres are bad.. that's THEIR problem. I only have to choose to watch the game or not.

Bah.. so the Sabres are bad. They have an excuse.

The Leafs are still awesome at collapsing. They have no excuse.

And bite me if I am supposed to be miserable because the Sabres are bad.. that's THEIR problem. I only have to choose to watch the game or not.

Wise!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.