Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

Laughing at the way they lost. How many goals they scored tonight is not the point

The Sabres have lost 21 of 26 games, Sabres fans know first hand, there's nothing funny about losing.

Being a sabres fan shouldn't prevent one from raising their eyebrows at another team being outshot 17-0 in the third period.

The Sabres are being out shot by an average of 10.7 shots per game. They may have not been out shot 17-0 in a single period, there have been some that felt like it.

The Sabres have lost 21 of 26 games, Sabres fans know first hand, there's nothing funny about losing.

The Sabres are being out shot by an average of 10.7 shots per game. They may have not been out shot 17-0 in a single period, there have been some that felt like it.

Misery loves company, then, maybe? Cause I'm still laughing. :P

We are not allowed to enjoy ANYTHING until the Sabres are contenders again. Only misery should be allowed on this message board!!!

Well I'll just be tossing out this turkey today. Does that mean I can't wish everybody a happy thanksgiving? Because that's what I was about to do.

Well I'll just be tossing out this turkey today. Does that mean I can't wish everybody a happy thanksgiving? Because that's what I was about to do.

The Sabres have lost 21 of 26 games. Do you really think this is a "happy" Thanksgiving?

If you need me, I'll be in my room cutting myself.

The difference is that the Leafs are trying to be good, while the Sabres are trying to be bad.

Carlyle wasn't too happy about the Leafs' collapse last night

"We stopped skating. We stopped forechecking. We stopped playing," said Leafs coach Randy Carlyle, whose team is being outshot by an average of 10 per game (36.1-26.1). "There's no explanation for us not getting any shots in the third period.

"We've got an old enough group and a veteran core that should be able to grab a hold of it."

I don't believe that for one second. This team is a result of poor fiscal and player management by Darcy Regier. All the "rebuild" BS came after they realized how badly they f'd things up.

I agree. Regier always was reactive as opposed to proactive imo. i.e. waiting for the market to set itself etc.

I don't believe that for one second. This team is a result of poor fiscal and player management by Darcy Regier. All the "rebuild" BS came after they realized how badly they f'd things up.

Well they're trying to be bad now. They weren't trying to be bad when the team was built. That's why Darcy was fired.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.