Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

Seriously go ###### yourself. I post on my phone while I'm at work. I have a minimum wage job in retail because I'm a college student who has to pay tuition. I don't have a whole lot of down time to post when I'm there so I'll quickly type some stuff and then hit submit.

So what's your excuse for being an ass?

Careless people irritate me.

For the record, my cell phone autocorrects "your" to "you're" everytime... Beyond annoying.

Absolutely, my stock GS3 keypad sucked, SwiftKey has made it so much better and it was only like 3 bucks.... I'd be lost without it considering I've only posted ~50 posts on an actual computer.... The other 2K or so, right from the mobile..... Maybe that's why I haven't gotten into any Internet fights on here lol

I have the free version of SwiftKey as well, and while I did love it once I got used to the motions, it has an extremely annoying habit of adding "Toynbee" as the first suggested word when I try to do "you're". No idea WTF a Toynbee is, though. I usually have better luck with the speak-to-text feature, but I don't use that in public since I don't want to be the weirdo talking to herself, lol.

Edited by biodork

You can't seriously be this much of a dick, right?

I'm only at half mast.

He's a goalie. it kind of comes with the territory.

:P

:lol: :lol:

Knowing D4rk personally...this is kind of funny.

I will f*cking kill you.

Edited by d4rksabre

I have the free version of SwiftKey as well, and while I did love it once I got used to the motions, it has an extremely annoying habit of adding "Toynbee" as the first suggested word when I try to do "you're". No idea WTF a Toynbee is, though. I usually have better luck with the speak-to-text feature, but I don't use that in public since I don't want to be the weirdo talking to herself, lol.

Wow, that's really F'N freaky. Don't tell the nuts. For that matter, I might get rid of the phone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles

The documentary was on Netflix streaming, it's a cool watch.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/resurrect_dead_the_mystery_of_the_toynbee_tiles/

Wow, that's really F'N freaky. Don't tell the nuts. For that matter, I might get rid of the phone.

https://en.wikipedia...i/Toynbee_tiles

The documentary was on Netflix streaming, it's a cool watch.

http://www.rottentom..._toynbee_tiles/

Weird! I never remembered to look it up and see if it was "a thing", but apparently the answer is yes!

OUCH:

http://thebiglead.com/2014/01/08/brayden-schenn-cut-his-stomach-on-an-opponents-skate-returned-to-the-game/

Brayden Schenn had a fairly scary moment during Tuesday night’s Flyers – Devils game. Schenn checked Dainius Zubrus and Zubrus lost his balance, falling backwards and kicking his right foot up. Zubrus’ skate sliced Schenn on the stomach, leaving him with a huge cut. Schenn came really close to getting a free appendectomy. Being a hockey player, Schenn returned to the game after applying some Neosporin.

(Sorry if someone already posted.)

Edited by biodork

Mike Schopp must be sporting giant wood. He has been claiming the Leafs are worse than the Sabres in their fenwick close stats for two years now.

Well he'd be wrong, as the Sabres are the only team worse than them. Seriously though, their free fall was completely predictable. Inflated PDO + horrendous possession stats + unsustainable shooting percentages + a miraculously decent record = team primed to collapse. And I'm loving every minute of it.

They have been giving up almost as many shots on goal as the Sabres were at the start of the season and their goaltenders were bailing them out. Their goaltending has been starting to regress now that they have decided Bernier should get the bulk of the starts and make Reimer the backup and they have been fighting a bunch of injuries. Throw in the fact that they have also appeared to have turned on Kadri and chasing him out of town and they are looking like a mess where the fans are going to start turning on the front office and coach soon

Well he'd be wrong, as the Sabres are the only team worse than them. Seriously though, their free fall was completely predictable. Inflated PDO + horrendous possession stats + unsustainable shooting percentages + a miraculously decent record = team primed to collapse. And I'm loving every minute of it.

It's a darn shame last year was a shortened season or the Loafs annual implosion could have happened before they had a chance for a 1st round meltdown which would likely have kept the B's out of the Finals.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.