Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

I don't think either of those guys were joking around, I consider hockey and football two be the most physical of the 4 major sports... Rugby is up there too and those guys don't even wear pads, but hockey is much more exciting, plus they don't need to have 7 days off plus a bye week in between games, wimps.

And tiger, he's a golfer, enough said.... He busy looking for his 19th hole

I don't know where to put this, but did anybody else catch Mike Harrington call Dan LeBetard a "tard" today and then apologize, claiming he didn't know it was short for "retard." (I'd be surprised if that gets beyond the censors). What a world class idiot.

EDIT: andddddd it got past the censors.

Edited by DStebb

Cell

Phone

(I don't spell check when I'm on my phone)

For the record, my cell phone autocorrects "your" to "you're" everytime... Beyond annoying.

But hey, thanks for bringing anything remotely productive to the conversation.

Edited by DStebb

Cell

Phone

(I don't spell check when I'm no my phone)

For the record, my cell phone autocorrects "your" to "you're" everytime... Beyond annoying.

But hey, thanks for bringing anything remotely productive to the conversation.

I recommend Swiftkey. Best word prediction you can get on a phone.

I recommend Swiftkey. Best word prediction you can get on a phone.

Absolutely, my stock GS3 keypad sucked, SwiftKey has made it so much better and it was only like 3 bucks.... I'd be lost without it considering I've only posted ~50 posts on an actual computer.... The other 2K or so, right from the mobile..... Maybe that's why I haven't gotten into any Internet fights on here lol

Absolutely, my stock GS3 keypad sucked, SwiftKey has made it so much better and it was only like 3 bucks.... I'd be lost without it considering I've only posted ~50 posts on an actual computer.... The other 2K or so, right from the mobile..... Maybe that's why I haven't gotten into any Internet fights on here lol

Okay I download the free trial version but I have no idea how to activate it....

Okay I download the free trial version but I have no idea how to activate it....

On my phone... Go to settings then language and input.... Then you should be able to select Swiftkey as the main source.

Once in Swiftkey you can switch colors, etc...

Edited by wyldnwoody44

On my phone... Go to settings then language and input.... Then you should be able to select Swiftkey as the main source.

Once in Swiftkey you can switch colors, etc...

Weird. I keep trying to do that and I won't work.

Edit: got it! I like this!

Edited by d4rksabre

Which excuse is it?

Seriously go ###### yourself. I post on my phone while I'm at work. I have a minimum wage job in retail because I'm a college student who has to pay tuition. I don't have a whole lot of down time to post when I'm there so I'll quickly type some stuff and then hit submit.

So what's your excuse for being an ass?

Edited by DStebb

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.