Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

St. Louis Blues@StLouisBlues 27s

Derek Roy (@Roy9ner) will wear No. 12. #stlblues

No more 9 for Roy... can't wait to play the Blues... kinda hope Roy gets lit up by ANYONE on defense.

For the record, Roy didn't wear 9 on either team he played for last year either. 11 in Dallas, 15 in Vancouver. 9 is retired in Dallas and it's taken by Kassian in Vancouver. Jaden Schwartz (a guy I really like) wears it in St. Louis.

For the record, Roy didn't wear 9 on either team he played for last year either. 11 in Dallas, 15 in Vancouver. 9 is retired in Dallas and it's taken by Kassian in Vancouver. Jaden Schwartz (a guy I really like) wears it in St. Louis.

He also wore 14 in Kitchener and 21 in Rochester.

Sam Gagner is asking for $5.5 milllion at his arbitration tomorrow.

Like to see who he's using for his comparables: how many other 45-point centres are making near that coin?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=428062

Also, I would imagine Cody Hodgson and his agent are watching closely.

Only him and Gretzky ever got 8-point games :P

So the Ducks are going to wear the Mighty Ducks jerseys at least once this season. Life is complete again.

Why did they ever get rid of it? I mean, it is 2 crossed sticks with a duck shaped old school goalie mask? It is beyond perfect for them. They should make the flying D a secondary logo and go Mighty Ducks of Anaheim all the time. Coach Bombay says "YES!!!"

Sam Gagner is asking for $5.5 milllion at his arbitration tomorrow.

Like to see who he's using for his comparables: how many other 45-point centres are making near that coin?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=428062

Also, I would imagine Cody Hodgson and his agent are watching closely.

@Nichols_NHLPool

Sam Gagner, #Oilers avoid arbitration hearing this morning by agreeing on a three-year deal.

Why did they ever get rid of it? I mean, it is 2 crossed sticks with a duck shaped old school goalie mask? It is beyond perfect for them. They should make the flying D a secondary logo and go Mighty Ducks of Anaheim all the time. Coach Bombay says "YES!!!"

When Disney sold the team they took the Mighty Ducks trademark with them. They must have decided to let the Ducks use it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.