CONFIRMED BREAKING new Third Jerseys!

Hoss

If we're eliminating jerseys for 3-game losing streaks, we need to get rid of the primary home and away too. :)

I'm pretty okay with the gents just skating in pads... good ol' shirts v skins!

But can you imagine the Foligno fanbase...

With gold numbers and socks, without the "BUFFALO" above the logo, and with more restrained breezers, I really think I'd be ok. Even with the two-tone sweater. It looked good today from certain angles.

Time and again I'll say that this jersey could have been good. But they ruined it by trying to be "different". Different didn't have to be bad.

Those jerseys are a disgrace, I mean an absolute disgace. I will fight anybody who likes them

I actually think I like them less on the ice than when they were revealed. And I didn't think that was possible. For me it really is the gray...good lord those gray cuffs are atrocious when watching a game.

Is this how "not attacking people" is done?

Hello again. My gripes are with situations where multiple people jump in on one person multiple times in multiple threads. This is one person in one thread. A disagreement is allowed.

Hello again. My gripes are with situations where multiple people jump in on one person multiple times in multiple threads. This is one person in one thread. A disagreement is allowed.

I can't imagine what the thought process is that produces a comment like this. :)

I got yer back.

The only thing that needs to go is the word BUFFALO above the crest.

And all the silver... and the weird v-neck crap... and the font they used for the numbers... and they are bad... just really bad.

Tone deaf management.

I can't imagine what the thought process is that produces a comment like this.

Judging from your comments, it's obvious that you can't imagine what any thought process is.

Is this how "not attacking people" is done?

I can't imagine what the thought process is that produces a comment like this. :)

This conversation on FILM!

Count me in the camp that likes the third jerseys. If you all get one for Christmas, and I hope you do, you can send it to me. Let's call some bluffs, right here, right now.

I can assure you, there is not ONE single person I know that would send me this jersey without knowing I would take it as an insult.

Count me in the camp that likes the third jerseys. If you all get one for Christmas, and I hope you do, you can send it to me. Let's call some bluffs, right here, right now.

If I got one as a gift, there's no way I'd give it away...but there's also no way I'd wear it. It'd become a humorous conversation piece in my eventual man cave.

Archived