2012 Development Camp

Eleven

I may be in, i'll PM you later tonight. I am for sure coming Thursday though.

I probably can't make the game since my wife's flight arrives at 5:30pm. But, I want to go down, so I can probably make it Monday.

I'll be eating out. ;)

So we've got one coming Thursday, one going down, and ink eating out.

Nice.

Sorry guys, i cant make it tomorrow.

As for the development camp, i can't say i know how it's run on a yearly basis but this caught my attention tonight. From Dan Catenacci's twitter -

Goodnight twitter, Ill be up at 4:30 training with US Navy Seals...#Sabresdevelopmentcamp

I don't think the Sabres had training with Navy Seals in the past.... but i could be wrong.

Foligno's helmet still says 82 though :(

major disappointment :(

I heard Foligno say in a GR interview that he was pretty sure that he was going to keep his 82. So now I really don't know what to make of this.

interesting.

it's bad when the talk of the day week is a rookie's number :(

it's bad when the talk of the day week is a rookie's number :(

Yeah :cry:

(but I'm still optimistic)

And if I'm reading the white jersey correctly, that's McNabb wearing 52? Someone with better eyes or a better monitor may be able to clear that up though. It may also be "McCabe". And if that is 52, that was Sulzer's number.

It is McNabb, and it does say 52.

unfortunately, the numbers don't mean anything... Sylvester was just talking about how Roy (patrick roy's kid) is wearing #42... they didn't give away Gerbe's number... they are just wearing whatever. I really wish the Sabres would do something like the Devils do and not allow any players those large crazy (dumb) numbers.

Archived