2012 Development Camp

Eleven

How'd the kids look out there? Anything that stood out?

I was only there for forty minutes, but I'll go again Wednesday. If I can get there tomorrow, too, I will.

It's clear why Adam (who was wearing 55) made the team last year. He is a cut above the rest of the young'uns. Seemed much more aware and much more physically able than most of them. I didn't notice Hodgson much; all I saw was him robber by an amazing save on a great shootout attempt. Catenacci has speed and moves but is spastic. I think "Catenacci" might be Italian for "Afinogenov."

I was only there for forty minutes, but I'll go again Wednesday. If I can get there tomorrow, too, I will.

It's clear why Adam (who was wearing 55) made the team last year. He is a cut above the rest of the young'uns. Seemed much more aware and much more physically able than most of them. I didn't notice Hodgson much; all I saw was him robber by an amazing save on a great shootout attempt. Catenacci has speed and moves but is spastic. I think "Catenacci" might be Italian for "Afinogenov."

And really, Adam should be well ahead of the majority of this group since he's graduating from the developmental camp this year. He's been at it for 5 years now, compared to many of these guys in their first or second.

And really, Adam should be well ahead of the majority of this group since he's graduating from the developmental camp this year. He's been at it for 5 years now, compared to many of these guys in their first or second.

We both know that the development camp is hurting him psychologically. Lindy has probably been yelling at him the entire time, things like how he "expects more" from him and stuff. Detrimental.

We both know that the development camp is hurting him psychologically. Lindy has probably been yelling at him the entire time, things like how he "expects more" from him and stuff. Detrimental.

Five years of Lindy batting him over the helmet with his stick. He's now the intellectual equivalent of Gerbe.

Thanks Eleven.

Except I don't think he graduated.

I think he did his communications degree in three years. Internet seems to think he graduated.

If he did go back and finish at some point, it's still the BC version of a basket weaving degree.

Have YOU ever tried to weave a basket? :P

Five years of Lindy batting him over the helmet with his stick. He's now the intellectual equivalent of Gerbe.

Pretty funny how the two guys in that video were the #1 + #2 prospects and everyone loved them in October, and 4 short months later.....they were worthless bums to many.

Funny indeed......maybe this needs to go in the Superhero thread.

Pretty funny how the two guys in that video were the #1 + #2 prospects and everyone loved them in October, and 4 short months later.....they were worthless bums to many.

Refresh my memory, who was the second guy?

Except the General Manager of an NHL Franchise of similar age to our beloved Sabres...

Funny indeed.

No wonder Leino seemed distracted last season.

It was Chz putting him out of position.

Just let Armia concentrate on the development camp before having your way with him.

GO SABRES!!!

:w00t: ...

You've been watching and learning from Inky.

K-9 ...

See my reply to LPF above.

Please consider it my reply to your post too ... :w00t: .

Archived