The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

I really like Hockey Hotline. I try to listen to it on my way into work. I'm in Vegas, so basically, nobody talks hockey. Notice I said, "Try" to listen because my WGR either crashes or goes out constantly that it's becoming unbearable. Does anybody else have this problem with the app? I frustrates me to no end, so I haven't tuned in lately.

I really like Hockey Hotline. I try to listen to it on my way into work. I'm in Vegas, so basically, nobody talks hockey. Notice I said, "Try" to listen because my WGR either crashes or goes out constantly that it's becoming unbearable. Does anybody else have this problem with the app? I frustrates me to no end, so I haven't tuned in lately.

Use TuneIn. It won't crash as often as the WGR app does.

• 2 weeks later...

This is interesting, Peters is arguing that RR is wrong about benching Drew and thinks that benching is having a negative effect on the team. He is arguing that Drew being benched makes players who are his friends and such question coaching.

This is interesting, Peters is arguing that RR is wrong about benching Drew and thinks that benching is having a negative effect on the team. He is arguing that Drew being benched makes players who are his friends and such question coaching.

That's kind of how it's sounding, but Peters is trying to walk that back a little. Regardless, Peters is definitely throwing Rolston under the bus.

Amazing that he's blaming the coach for last night...Peters isn't too far removed from a NHL locker room not to have some valid insight about what goes on in there. If he's blaming the coach, then what are the players thinking? He is still friends with NHLers...even some Sabres.

Edited by sizzlemeister

Sounds good to me.

I think the issue with the argument is that if you put in Drew and have the say result then the argument is why did you bench X, he would have been better than Drew. Its hindsight and it is 50/50, I think either way the team still comes out flat and sucks.

Right. He seems to be hanging onto the point that if Stafford played the dynamic on the ice would have been different. Who can blame the callers for not buying it?

As an aside, he was as critical of Hecht's presence as I was. :P

Edited by sizzlemeister

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.