The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

I LOVED A-Rod getting hit with that pitch. Looks like more than just fans are pissed at him.

I hate A-Rod but after the guy threw inside on 3 other pitches we all got the point... Dempster should have been tossed from the game. Sorry but as much of dick as I think A-Rod is letting Dumpster get away with that is kinda sad.

Peters condemning A-Rod and Ryan Braun on the radio today just has to be the very definition of chutzpah, no?

I recall Peters being involved with Andro back in his Amerk days, but back then andro was legal *and* not outlawed yet by the NHL, no?

I hate A-Rod but after the guy threw inside on 3 other pitches we all got the point... Dempster should have been tossed from the game. Sorry but as much of dick as I think A-Rod is letting Dumpster get away with that is kinda sad.

Yup, embarrassing for the ump to allow that to happen. I can't believe the Yanks didn't retaliate at some point. I guess winning is a little more important, but you know if it was the Sabres who didn't retaliate for a cheap shot they'd be getting grilled up and down this board today.

Like manny and ortiz never liked the needle or flunked a roid test (along with probably half the other guys on that team during that era).

Edited by waldo

You wanna go?

Hayell yes.

Here's the shot across the bow: Lindy will do better in Dallas than Vanek does in wherever his next destination is.

AND Lindy, who stayed in Buffalo until they carried him out on his shield, is a much more loyal guy than Vanek, who bailed after ONE year in Buffalo, then pocketed our $50MM, and is now looking to bail again to the highest bidder.

Hmmmmmmm?

Hayell yes.

Here's the shot across the bow: Lindy will do better in Dallas than Vanek does in wherever his next destination is.

AND Lindy, who stayed in Buffalo until they carried him out on his shield, is a much more loyal guy than Vanek, who bailed after ONE year in Buffalo, then pocketed our $50MM, and is now looking to bail again to the highest bidder.

Hmmmmmmm?

Hayell yes.

Hmmmmmmm?

I think you wanted to say Myers. lol

Oh my god..hockey players taking the highest offer and owners and their coaches treating them like meat. oh my! dogs and cats living together, chickens falling from the sky!

Edited by waldo

Maybe due the fact there is nothing going on I have tired of Sylvester and Peters. Rather hear music than drivel. I'm sure that changes as we starts ramping back up. Eventually! Our long off seasons are really a drag. Wait. it's not Thursday. I take that back.

Yup, embarrassing for the ump to allow that to happen. I can't believe the Yanks didn't retaliate at some point. I guess winning is a little more important, but you know if it was the Sabres who didn't retaliate for a cheap shot they'd be getting grilled up and down this board today.

The most embarrassing thing about all of this is how the umps are such divas. Watch how animated the ump is with his warnings to both benches. These guys act like people are there to watch them, but they're actually even more hated than the opposing team. Just imagine if a ref in any other league acted the way baseball umps do.

The most embarrassing thing about all of this is how the umps are such divas. Watch how animated the ump is with his warnings to both benches. These guys act like people are there to watch them, but they're actually even more hated than the opposing team. Just imagine if a ref in any other league acted the way baseball umps do.

I think in hockey someone would accidentally flatten them.

Like if a ref were to grab a smaller player, who had just taken a cheap shot, and throws him to the boards? That was classy ref work on Gerbe

Where is Ken Kaiser when you need him?

Tyler Myers on SHH. He openly admits that he was not prepared for last season and that is his fault. Also he knows he needs to work harder and said it doesn't matter that he knows it if he doesn't show up and actually do it.

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/podcastplayer.htm?pid=16&iid=43421&utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=buffera6bf3&utm_medium=twitter

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.