The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

nice work

Thanks. Kevin will respond to my tweets on air most times I send him one. We actually know each other, but he doesn't know that thanks to my whacky user name...not that it would give me any more "credibility".

Sylvester is excellent at rambling on in circles about a topic so you don't know if he answered the question or if he gave his opinion on the topic. Ended the show about Ott and the C. Somewhere in the answer he goes into how some have mentioned Vanek and then he mentions Vanek's last year of his contract. Well, Ott also is on his last year - not sure if Sylvester knows that or if his answer was used as a general statement which also could be used for Ott. Not sure why I try to figure out what he means. :wacko:

Terry won't let Cody wear a nameplate on his jersey that says "first-line centre."

Cody has issues with fracking.

a wacko anti fracking environmentalist as the first line center on our AHL quality team? I knew something was up when he was seen eating dinner with Andrew Cuomo, Jim Salinger and Al Gore. I bet Cody is pro carbon credit and anti pipeline too.

Edited by waldo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.