The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

A guy called in this morning with a very hollow-sounding, echoey connection.

Peters: "Hey, someone's calling from inside their bathroom!"

Caller: "I'm using a wheelchair phone."

Sylvester, to Peters: "Don't you feel like a jerk?"

I almost had to pull over. Larry David couldn't have come up with that one.

A guy called in this morning with a very hollow-sounding, echoey connection.Peters: "Hey, someone's calling from inside their bathroom!"Caller: "I'm using a wheelchair phone."Sylvester, to Peters: "Don't you feel like a jerk?"I almost had to pull over. Larry David couldn't have come up with that one.

Did you hear the caller who asked when they (Peters and Kevin) would begin endorsing chapstick because they kiss TPegs butt so much.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Listening to Luke Adam today, I can't help but root for the guy. He understands his mistakes early in his career and knows what he needs to do to succeed as a professional. His turn around is remarkable.

As absolutely ridiculous as this would have seemed 2 months ago, I think he can help the Sabres. He's probably as talented as any Sabre

Listening to Luke Adam today, I can't help but root for the guy. He understands his mistakes early in his career and knows what he needs to do to succeed as a professional. His turn around is remarkable.

As absolutely ridiculous as this would have seemed 2 months ago, I think he can help the Sabres. He's probably as talented as any Sabre forward not named Matt Moulson. I'm looking forward to seein this play out.

• 2 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.