The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

I think Petey was freaking Johan Larsson out today. Note the stunned silence when Petey starts talking to him in Swedish. I'm sure it will be up on the audio vault soon.

PTR

Yeah, that was a pretty awkward interview. Not sure what they expeceted to get out of the kid. I liked when Sylvester asked Larsson who they had him skating with at his first practice...Larrson says "Uh...I am not good with names, I don't know anybody". Scintilating stuff! :P

Yeah, that was a pretty awkward interview. Not sure what they expeceted to get out of the kid. I liked when Sylvester asked Larsson who they had him skating with at his first practice...Larrson says "Uh...I am not good with names, I don't know anybody". Scintilating stuff! :P

The "best" part was afterwards when KS and AP were railing on the kid for giving a bad interview. :doh:

KS and AP couldn't understand the situation any less. Peters just compared the fans and the Sabres to him and his kid. They just don't get it.

Isn't his kid like a week old? And in this scenario, is he saying the fans are the parents and the team/management should be treated like an infant? :unsure:

Isn't his kid like a week old? And in this scenario, is he saying the fans are the parents and the team/management should be treated like an infant? :unsure:

It was a caller that said "it's like your kids. If they're playing poorly you wouldn't boo them".

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't listened to WGR once on my vacation (last 2 weeks) and I feel better for it.

I just completed the Arbitron survey for the past week..i was shcocked to see how much i actually listen to WGR seeing as how I live in Richmond VA. Sign of the times I guess, for while i lisetened to almost 5 hours of radio a day on average, none of it was a local Richmond station. I work at home, so no need for traffic etc.

Edited by plenzmd1

"The answer is not "I know I can play in the league" you have to prove that"

Darcy on what he expects from guys. He spoke on how he wants more competition. "The hard part is the preparation in the offseason."

"We are not starting from ground 0. We have good players, Cody Hodgson, Tyler Myers, Ennis"

Edited by LGR4GM

Darcy is on right now. Hope we get additional insight beyond the End of Season Presser debacle.

I haven't heard all of it and I tend to find this show insufferable, but kudos to Peters and Sylvester. These are the types of questions which should have been asked at the presser.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.