Concerts you plan to attend this year

Weave

• 2 months later...

Going to see Yes in March. I'm not so much a fan but they were gift tickets from a friend. Front row. Feel bad about telling my good buddy Hippy Rob who is an absolute Yes fanatic. He'll want to kill me when he finds out I got a ticket and me and my other bud Pedro are going. Such is life.

Going to see Yes in March. I'm not so much a fan but they were gift tickets from a friend. Front row. Feel bad about telling my good buddy Hippy Rob who is an absolute Yes fanatic. He'll want to kill me when he finds out I got a ticket and me and my other bud Pedro are going. Such is life.

Well Hippy rob can take solace in the fact that it isnt the real thing. No Jon Anderson = no YES. The cat that currently croons look like Jon Anderson from back during the glory years his name is Jon Davidson and he is no Jon Anderson.

• 1 month later...

Same band as d4rk just posted- I'm in this video somewhere, probably getting stepped on, crowdsurfing, or any number of things. It was amazing. Hutz, the lead singer, drank a bottle of wine and did an extra hour of music because he just felt like it. Amazing live. Can't wait for July- finally get to see them close to home!

http://youtu.be/UNJOhFuvsFk

Edited by Josie914

Gogol Bordello? MARKING MY CALENDAR!

Slackers at a brewery near Philly June 7th; I better arrange a ride.

Thank god someone else knows Gogol. Whenever I bring them up people are always like "are you even saying words?"

It's a band you fools. A really really good one!

• 2 months later...

Blue Rodeo with 54-40 at Artpark 7/1.

I've seen 54-50 before. Good live band.

Not many shows for me this year. Just not digging what's been announced. The harbor series is fewer shows? And the Lockport concert series is no longer.

I'll be at the Megadeath show at Artpark in July. And I am waiting to hear the lineup for the Uproar festival. Bands are going to be announced this week. If it is any where near what's rumored I'll pony up for tix to that show.

Not really a concert, per se but I saw Dive House Union yesterday at a beer and barbeque festival in Wilson. Jeez is Todd Eberwine a helluva guitar player. Guy can noodle with the best of em.

The wife and I are going to see the Black Keys in Vancouver. Stoked. Gots to see Dan Auerbach play some heavy blues.

They're awesome live. I was two people from the stage- it's a good time.

They're in Rochester on my birthday this year. I can't make it because my best friend is getting married the day before in Ohio. She said she planned it the day before my birthday on purpose. Not quite sure I get her logic... sweet, I guess, but I'm missing Dan and Patrick since I'll be spending the whole damn day driving back to New York. Woo.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty epic night last night with O.A.R. My buddy is good friends with Michael the keyboardist and so we were hanging out with them before the show (even added a song to the set list)! The show rocked, went backstage after show again and ended up driving them to the Brickhouse in Lewiston for some drinks. Most definitely the most memorable birthday of my life and could not have imagined a nicer group of guys. Got some pretty sick pictures and the funniest part was that there were some fans who thought I was actually IN the band asking to take pictures and buy drinks (when the real band was 2 feet away) - HA The fans boyfriend came up to me and was like...she really thinks you are in the band. Anyway, the whole scene was so surreal that it is almost too hard to process. The greatest part is that Michael (the keyboardest ) just gave me his cell and was like next time you guys are around, just call this number and we'll hook you up. Fckin A baby, what a freakin' night......

Pretty epic night last night with O.A.R. My buddy is good friends with Michael the keyboardist and so we were hanging out with them before the show (even added a song to the set list)! The show rocked, went backstage after show again and ended up driving them to the Brickhouse in Lewiston for some drinks. Most definitely the most memorable birthday of my life and could not have imagined a nicer group of guys. Got some pretty sick pictures and the funniest part was that there were some fans who thought I was actually IN the band asking to take pictures and buy drinks (when the real band was 2 feet away) - HA The fans boyfriend came up to me and was like...she really thinks you are in the band. Anyway, the whole scene was so surreal that it is almost too hard to process. The greatest part is that Michael (the keyboardest ) just gave me his cell and was like next time you guys are around, just call this number and we'll hook you up. Fckin A baby, what a freakin' night......

that's awesome!! Happy birthday!! :thumbsup: :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.