Concerts you plan to attend this year

Weave

I'm taking my best girl to see her patron saint, Cheryl Crow (sic? Is it Crowe?), at Ahht Pahhk in a couple weeks. I love the venue, love Lewiston. The artist? Meh. I reckon I'm making a deposit into the marital capital account. I trust there'll be plenty of beer available.

I'm here to tell you: Sheryl and her band killed it. Real pros, all.

Kenny Wayne Sheppard Friday night in Lockport. Anyone from here planning to attend? If the weather holds I plan on being there.

For those that don't know, he is basically a self taught Stevie Ray Vaughn protege. Fantastic blues guitarist patterend much of his early music after the SRV style, but has his own sound now. Went pro at the age of 13.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wife wants to go to Sting coming up in Victoria. Always liked him just not sure I'd enjoy the live show. Also thinking of going down to Vic. to see Seinfeld that month. Loved the show but not sure how he is live as compared to the sitcom ? Anyone see Jerry do standup before ?

sweet! This will be my 7th show for Rush!

This will be my sixth, but first time in almost nine years.

1991 Roll The Bones Buffalo

1994 Counterparts Buffalo

1996 Test For Echo Buffalo

2002 Vapor Trails Raleigh

2004 R30 Virginia Beach

It's been eleven years since Rush has been to Raleigh. I had tickets to the Time Machine tour in Greensboro, but Rush had to postpone the concert by one day which did not work for me.

Rush saved my ass with this announcement. My wife was going to make me go to an Olivia Newton John concert in Durham this month. So told her..I go to ONJ, then you go to Rush. Suddenly I'm no longer being pressured to see ONJ..amazing how that happens! I'm thinking about taking my eight year old to the Rush show, but he might not be ready for it yet, we'll see.

Damn I'm jealous. I've been to hundreds of live shows in my day, and the Porcupine Tree show I caught here in Raleigh a few years ago is easily in the top 3.

I just want to thank you for this. I had never heard of Steven Wilson before, but for the past 10 days, I've been on a very enjoyable SW/Porcupine Tree Pandora ride. :thumbsup: