GDT: Minnesota at Buffalo (3/24/2012, 7:00pm)

deluca67

Kinda hard to believe we are this close to bean town in the points. Winning out would be amazing but even making the playoffs considering where they were would also be just as amazing.

They've got three games in hand...

We also play them the last game of the year.... It's a long stretch saying this, but that game could be for the division.

One of those 3 games in hand is being played right now, of course--- if Boston loses in regulation tonight, the Sabres only need to make up 3 points by Game 82. It's certainly not crazy, however unlikely it may be.

This post-game interview with Foligno is only serving to massively increase my man crush on him.

He said something very similar about your post. Can we get you two together, or is that just going to hurt his goal production?

The refs have stopped calling.....nonono I mean players have adjusted to the new rules!!!!

If there's one thing I'm hoping for in the lockout it's a re-emphasis on the refs actually enforcing the rules. This is awful.

Silly me, I forgot that the players are very smart and that they have adjusted.

It's just a mirage that the defenseman is guiding the other guy 10 ft wide.

The NHL is a mess.

I thought this was going to be trap game.

And in the first it looked like I was going to right.

But we sure turned it around. Walk in the park for Miller.

Vanek's best game in a while, but it's hard to find a forward who had a bad game.

If you keep telling yourself Leino is the new Hecht he starts looking better and better.

Hope the Wild is better tomorrow

Oh yeah, Myers is a skinny dude. Teppo was the same way. Chicken legs. Myers is still growing, so he'll put muscle on, but when you're that tall, it's hard not to look skinny.

I saw Gil Perreault in the sauna at a health club once, years ago in the 70s. Skinny guy. Enormous calves.

Archived