GDT: Minnesota at Buffalo (3/24/2012, 7:00pm)

deluca67

In my view, hopefully speed. Plus Kaleta is a superior player (at the moment anyway). If anything I want the Sabres to upgrade team speed if possible, not downgrade.

As long as he pretends he didn't mean to, it's OK, right?

All he has to do is tell Shanahan - "No, I didn't intend to hurt him". :)

In my view, hopefully speed. Plus Kaleta is a superior player (at the moment anyway). If anything I want the Sabres to upgrade team speed if possible, not downgrade.

As long as he pretends he didn't mean to, it's OK, right?

If they need to clear some cap space for a #1 center, Kaleta may just be a casualty.

Ugh so close.

If they need to clear some cap space for a #1 center, Kaleta may just be a casualty.

Personally I would hope that we'd find a better way to clear out $400k. Although I'm not super enthusiastic about paying nearly $1 million for an energy guy that can only be healthy for 50 games.

Only ever freezes for me during sabres games for some reason. I say MSG.

Very frustrating. I don't get the MSG HD broadcast when they're on the road and half the time it freezes when they're at home. :(

Kaleta is a RFA.

Right, point is he's making about 400k more than Turnbull's contract is worth, so that's all we'd save by having Turnbull replace him. I'd rather waive Ellis to save that money.

Pommers fans with style. Flat on his kisser. I shouldn't laugh but that was funny.

GO SABRES!!!

No, you should laugh, it was totally worth it.

Right, point is he's making about 400k more than Turnbull's contract is worth, so that's all we'd save by having Turnbull replace him. I'd rather waive Ellis to save that money.

No, you should laugh, it was totally worth it.

Ellis is destined for Rochester and is not a factor in the Sabres Cap unless a player is injured. Kaleta is a 900K cap hit looking for a raise.

Turnbull should be much cheaper.

Archived