GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 3/5/12 8:00PM

thesportsbuff

Tropster........Love those grinder goals........ :beer:

I don't hide my man crush on Corey. I'll take 5 of him on my team any game.

Tropster........Love those grinder goals........ :beer:

I don't hide my man crush on Corey. I'll take 5 of him on my team anytime.

I'm gonna play it by ear!

Can't believe that ref wasn't gonna call that board??

Top line should sit the 3rd. They aren' t going, just hurting the team.

they should sit the third so Winn can play their shutdown line agaisnt our two or three ???? the only real advantage here is the Buffalo 4 when they draw the Win 3 or 4.. so lets shorten the roll ... Perfect

They say that goal was unassisted, I don't know about that, I've seen assist given to players that weren't even close or deserved (see Derek Roy), I think Ellis and Boyes should of gotten assists on tat goal. I guess their going on Tropp had a couple of whacks at it.

Just showed Ellis, Boyes with assists

Did not expect to get tied there before the third! They are looking tired but can you blame them?

Let us hope that the spirits in the locker room this intermission are enough to get them to squeak out two points. And that goes double for Miller!

Let's hope a 4th line goal scored in the last seconds of the period breaks the spirit of the Jets...

A quick Sabres goal to start the 3rd will make this game interesting. A quick Jets goal may be a deal breaker..

I'm not convinced the Sabres could get two more goals in this game the way it is being played.

Archived