GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 3/5/12 8:00PM

thesportsbuff

This is why size is important.

I don't think the Sabres effort is lacking in this one at all, particularly given their schedule lately.

It's just that the Jets have a ton of size in their top three lines.

When those big bodies are hustling the way the Jets are tonight it is hard for our little guys to cope.

What I wouldn't give me for an Evander Kane or an Andrew Ladd.

We can still win this one.

Now you're just trying to be negative.

GO SABRES!!!

I am? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only once on this board that realizes the Vanek line has not been producing lately. Hell, even the commentators mentioned it.

Hodgson hasn't impressed me at all. Will he ever score ?

He's gotta be the most exhausted player on the team right now. He was on a roady with Vancouver before he was traded and now he's playing the last game of it against a team he's not familiar with.

He's made Stafford look great in this game though, so I'll give him that.

I am? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only once on this board that realizes the Vanek line has not been producing lately. Hell, even the commentators mentioned it.

It's a joke, son. Relax. I'm on record as saying I'd rather see our fourth line on the PP than R,V, and P.

GO SABRES!!!

This is why size is important.

I don't think the Sabres effort is lacking in this one at all, particularly given their schedule lately.

It's just that the Jets have a ton of size in their top three lines.

When those big bodies are hustling the way the Jets are tonight it is hard for our little guys to cope.

What I wouldn't give me for an Evander Kane or an Andrew Ladd.

We can still win this one.

+2

He's gotta be the most exhausted player on the team right now. He was on a roady with Vancouver before he was traded and now he's playing the last game of it against a team he's not familiar with.

He's made Stafford look great in this game though, so I'll give him that.

Stafford has looked great? I can't even tell what Stafford is trying to do when he's out there anymore.

Archived