GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 3/5/12 8:00PM

thesportsbuff

Roy, Vanek, and Pominville deserve fourth line minutes the rest of the game and shouldn't even come close to seeing the PP the rest of this game. I'd honestly rather see Boyes, Ellis, and Tropp out there than them at this point.

GO SABRES!!!

Your wish has been granted.

Ok, then don't assume that my purpose is to be negative.

It's just a rhetorical rule. When a writer preempts his point by saying that "I don't want to be, but..." that's usually exactly what he means to be. I'm sure your purpose is not to be negative.

GO SABRES!!!

I've been meaning to tell you that the wife and I went to see Goon last week and it was hilarious!! Nice avatar.

Can't wait to see it. I've been working on my wife by telling her its a romantic comedy. Do you think that'll work ?

When a writer preempts his point by saying that "I don't want to be, but..." that's usually exactly what he means to be.

Jim Rome has this "take" all the time...

When someone says "No disrespect...", someone is about to get disrespected.

Can't wait to see it. I've been working on my wife by telling her its a romantic comedy. Do you think that'll work ?

Hahahha, I sware to you I used a line similar to that and obviously it worked hook line and sinker. She actually thought it was pretty funny too though, so it all worked out.

They say that goal was unassisted, I don't know about that, I've seen assist given to players that weren't even close or deserved (see Derek Roy), I think Ellis and Boyes should of gotten assists on tat goal. I guess their going on Tropp had a couple of whacks at it.

Archived