GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 3/5/12 8:00PM

thesportsbuff

Listening to the C.B.C crew pump up the Canucks despite Buffaloes play saturday night and now listening to the tsn crew has me wanting to puke. There's two teams out there guys and there has to be something positive for you to say about the sabres play as of late. Just keep on throwing out the negative Pierre.

Ennis with stellar clock awareness.

It wasn't as bad as it looked, IMO. We withstood the opening 10 against a team that's been off since Thursday. We carried a good pace, Myers is playing big. Too many turnovers and one really hurt us after a bad rebound but we answered after they scored.

GO SABRES!!!

It's incredibly frustrating to watch this team get absolutely manhandled night after night. They can't keep the puck on their sticks or get a shot through, meanwhile Winnipeg is pushing them around at will. Pretty sobering despite the results from the nice turnaround, but with the size they give up up front it was bound to catch up to them anyway.

Still, I'm all in on the 8th spot. I can't help it.

Listening to the C.B.C crew pump up the Canucks despite Buffaloes play saturday night and now listening to the tsn crew has me wanting to puke. There's two teams out there guys and there has to be something positive for you to say about the sabres play as of late. Just keep on throwing out the negative Pierre.

What does McGuire add to the broadcast? All I hear is snarky, smart-ass comments in the middle of the PbP and immense ball-washing of players during their interviews.

Archived