GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 3/5/12 8:00PM

thesportsbuff

The tank seems to be empty tonight. Let's hope they can fill it up by Wednesday.

Truth be told, that's the game I am most worried about. That first home game after a long road trip is usually a bad game for the home team. Perhaps this will serve to wake them up. They have to go on another 4-1 stretch.

GO SABRES!!!

I didn't know it was the last game of the season, sizzle. I could have sworn we had 16 to go?

PTR

It would sure be nice if they could win THIS game.

Are my posts even visible to you guys?

Nope. What'd you say?

Someone needs to find a bucket of cold water and dump it on Vanek's head. But honestly, the schedule makers really screwed us over. West coast trip, then back at it a day later? All these back to back night games. I smell a rat.

I think other than having the most back to backs in the league, I can't say the schedule makers are unfair. Every team has scheduling challenges and March is a grind for everybody.

GO SABRES!!!

I really liked the talent Atlanta had last year, but this Jets team looks like a monster compared to the Sabres... and Zach Bogosian is out. Maybe Buffalo's gassed, but they've looked gassed for 4 straight games.

Ugh, I guess that's true. The San Jose and Anaheim wins were all Miller. The Vancouver game was one of Luongo's bad nights. And tonight is just a debacle. Maybe the last three wins were a bit of a mirage.

Just keep throwing that Roy line out there. They'll score one for you. NOT ! That 1st line needs to be disassembled.

Roy needs to be benched. He's spent more time yapping at the Refs in this game than trying to score a damn goal.

Archived