GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 3/5/12 8:00PM

thesportsbuff

Ennis is severely entrenched in my (and hopefully Lindy's) doghouse. A. He decides to dance around rather than shoot with a few seconds left on the clock (period 1) and B. Whiffing on two perfect passes.

HEY LINDY: PUT HIM BACK AT CENTER

Roy, Vanek, and Pominville deserve fourth line minutes the rest of the game and shouldn't even come close to seeing the PP the rest of this game. I'd honestly rather see Boyes, Ellis, and Tropp out there than them at this point.

GO SABRES!!!

Ok for one, Ennis had a clear lane to shoot the puck...didn't. Two, they need to stop the cross crease passes. they aren't working.

Except for when it did and Ennis missed.

Thank you.

Ennis had two or three great scoring ops and whiffed, held, and danced.

Roy, Vanek, and Pominville deserve fourth line minutes the rest of the game and shouldn't even come close to seeing the PP the rest of this game. I'd honestly rather see Boyes, Ellis, and Tropp out there than them at this point.

GO SABRES!!!

Or he should play them MORE minutes and if they fail to score, bag skate them.

Ennis is severely entrenched in my (and hopefully Lindy's) doghouse. A. He decides to dance around rather than shoot with a few seconds left on the clock (period 1) and B. Whiffing on two perfect passes.

HEY LINDY: PUT HIM BACK AT CENTER

To be fair he's been arguably our best player the past three games at wing. Having said that, I'd be all for switching up the lines to make something work because our #1 line is a disaster.

Archived