GDT: Sabres at Canucks 3/03/12 10:00PM

spndnchz

Who's Hot: Miller has back-to-back shutouts for the first time since Dec. 3-4, 2010. Daniel Sedin had a goal and 2 assists the last time the Canucks and Sabres played, and in 11 games against them, he has 3 goals and 7 assists.

Sabres record this season with Tyler Ennis in the lineup is now 17-8-5. No Tyler 2--- 12-19-3

WARNING: keep the ###### out of this thread or it's gone.

Miller in last 15 games is 9-2-3 with a 1.67 GAA, .945 SV% and four shutouts. In 30 games prior to the break, he was 12-15-2 with a 3.07 GAA, .899 SV% and 1 SO.

Hoping Regehr's back. A bit of a 'last eam' thing going on here. Will Ehrhfoff get boo'ed. Will Kassian and Grags step up.

Should b a good game. Although +/- goal differential is like 50 goals.

Can't expect to win them all. A loss here and a comeback against the Winnipeg Jets would be awesome.

Living in the San Diego area, it's nice to catch a game at a "normal" time. A large group of SD Bills Backers went up to Anaheim for the Ducks game and had a blast. Lets keep winning and see where this ends.

GO SABRES ;)

You guys do realize that the sabres will end up losing Tonight just because you Guys are saying how it's worth staying up to watch these games? Just for that, they will lose 6-5 in the last second and it won't even go to overtime.... It's just our luck, we are cursed

Can't expect to win them all. A loss here and a comeback against the Winnipeg Jets would be awesome.

Canucks have been giving away OT points lately like they were candy, so there's a good chance for this one to be another OT. ;)

Another embarrassing shutout for the Capitals today & a tough game against Philly coming up, so if you can take 3 points in these next 2 games you'll be close. :flirt:

You guys do realize that the sabres will end up losing Tonight just because you Guys are saying how it's worth staying up to watch these games? Just for that, they will lose 6-5 in the last second and it won't even go to overtime.... It's just our luck, we are cursed

Hey I know that avatar, don't I?

Canucks have been giving away OT points lately like they were candy, so there's a good chance for this one to be another OT. ;)

Another embarrassing shutout for the Capitals today & a tough game against Philly coming up, so if you can take 3 points in these next 2 games you'll be close. :flirt:

I'll definitely take the one OT point in this game.

Regehr's injury not too serious. Sabres doctors recommended he put something cold on it....like Thomas Vanek.

Seriously, Vanek needs to get back on the score sheet asap! He can't be having back to back months of 1 goal and 3 goals.

Looking forward to seeing the Hodgson line again tonight.

Go Sabres

Sabres are gonna win tonight. The Nucks are not some juggernaut that can't be stopped and the Sabres have every right to think they should win this game. A healthy D, an Olympic style Miller, a Hodgson line that is playing great and hopefully a Vanek line that wakes up should get the job done. There is something to be said of a team that is clawing its' way back into the picture against one that sits atop the rest of the league.

Sabres on the warpath

Let's get it goin, let's get it done.

Here's hoping Hodgson gets on the board tonight. Vancouver fans will definitely be pissed if he scores, lol.

He's on the board alright.....$$$ on the board.

I think you need to finish your limerick cheer.

Let's get it goin

Let's get it done

??????

??????

I need to be inspired

I wonder if TW will carry the game . It seems that MSG is once again playing their little broadcast game with the Sabres by advetising them in the tw menu and then not actually showing them at it designated time. Maybe that west coast feed is to expensive for the Dolans to pay for. The world poker championship from 1997 was far more interesting in that time slot . I think they had a rebroadcast of the rangers in the second time slot.

I want to start to believe but when I do they disappoint. It would be great for bragging rights to win this as many of my friends are canuckleheads. But we need these points. If we get stuck in our end for extended time this team will kill us unless Miller plays outstanding which I suppose is obvious. GO SABRES !

Archived