GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

Would have been nice if the Isle had not imploded last night. Would like to see a win and a final push now that they added a vital piece to the puzzle. If they come back from this trip with only one win or something like that, can you imagine being able to land one of the two Russians in the draft? Between Hodgson and the draft (as well as the addition of an elite winger), the Sabres could jump to contender status a whole lot faster than I thought 2 days ago.

I will be watching Miller to see if his boyfriend leaving really throws his game off and he shows bitterness in his postgame interview,,,

All eyes on Hodgson and what Ruff does for lines.

WGR reported that it will be Hodgson between Ennis and Stafford

I hate the idea of putting Ennis back on the wing, not because he can't play there, but on a team in need of Centers, Lindy removes a player that was working out at the position, which leaves us with 1 less Center than before we picked up a Center in a trade (Hodgson). I guess that Lindy wasn't going to take his son away from Vanek and Pommers.

WGR reported that it will be Hodgson between Ennis and Stafford

I hate the idea of putting Ennis back on the wing, not because he can't play there, but on a team in need of Centers, Lindy removes a player that was working out at the position, which leaves us with 1 less Center than before we picked up a Center in a trade (Hodgson). I guess that Lindy wasn't going to take his son away from Vanek and Pommers.

i dislike this

edit: and why wont my picture change!? My profile page is showing my new one, but i still am seeing kassians first goal puck

Hate west coast games. New guy to watch and we have a 10pm start. 5:15am is gonna come awful early tomorrow.

Yep

Big game tonight. The odds of making this thing are obviously slim but I'm still pretty exciting seeing the new kid. As been mentioned before this kid may have the makeup to be our future captain one day. Despite the late start, I can't miss his first game as a Sabre.

Hate west coast games. New guy to watch and we have a 10pm start. 5:15am is gonna come awful early tomorrow.

I love west coast games! says the guy who works swing shift, has no bed time and never sets an alarm clock EVER!!! lol

Archived