GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

WGR reported that it will be Hodgson between Ennis and Stafford

I hate the idea of putting Ennis back on the wing, not because he can't play there, but on a team in need of Centers, Lindy removes a player that was working out at the position, which leaves us with 1 less Center than before we picked up a Center in a trade (Hodgson). I guess that Lindy wasn't going to take his son away from Vanek and Pommers.

If they're going by the interview yesterday with Schopp and Parker, then the lines aren't definite. Lindy was uncertain how he was going to put the lines together and the Ennis, Hodgson, Stafford line was a thought.

Gas is killing us all...

When you print 20% more money the Saudis need 20% more of it per barrel. That adds 60 cents to a $3 gallon of gas, then add 65- 80 cents a gallon in State and federal taxes, 9 cents more for the 10% ethanol content/at $9 per gallon production cost..... and you have an increase in the sale of Volts!. :rolleyes: ..(sorry had to do it).. because i really do not care what Lindy the Gruff does to screw up his lines tonight .

This Ennis thing on the wing better be a thought and not reality. I can't think of a dumber move after the way Ennis has been playing in the middle.

Ennis is a weak faceoff man and is week defensively. These are two essential skills for a center to possess.

Ennis is a weak faceoff man and is week defensively. These are two essential skills for a center to possess.

He's winning close to 50% of his draws, and he is isn't nearly as bad (or lazy...however you want to put it) back checking as Derek Roy. He's been playing at a much higher level in the middle than he was before.

I really hope he isn't moved back to the wing.

He's winning close to 50% of his draws, and he is isn't nearly as bad (or lazy...however you want to put it) back checking as Derek Roy. He's been playing at a much higher level in the middle than he was before.

I really hope he isn't moved back to the wing.

And he hits people. Ennis doesn't lay off the checks when they're there nearly as often as the old core players do (or Kassian, for that matter).

WGR reported that it will be Hodgson between Ennis and Stafford

I hate the idea of putting Ennis back on the wing, not because he can't play there, but on a team in need of Centers, Lindy removes a player that was working out at the position, which leaves us with 1 less Center than before we picked up a Center in a trade (Hodgson). I guess that Lindy wasn't going to take his son away from Vanek and Pommers.

If he did he would not score!

I would bench Vanek or POM or BOTH if i was Lindy

It's quite possible that Lindy's musings about Hodger centering Ennis and Stafford are a smokescreen for tonight's opponents. LR likes to do that kinda thing.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hodger centering Pommer and Vanek at the opening faceoff.

2 teams in desperation mode tonight. The Sabres have a PO'd Miller in net. His LA wife will probably be in attendance. Maybe she'll throw a Gisele tantrum at TP and DR that shows up on TMZ tomorrow? "You f----ing idiots shouldn't have traded my husband's friend!" That would be pretty sweet.

Hate west coast games. New guy to watch and we have a 10pm start. 5:15am is gonna come awful early tomorrow.

see, i'm of the opposite mindset. i put my girls to bed at 7:30, and the game is on at 8. this couldn't work out any better for me. uninterrupted viewing of an entire game. it's like christmas in february AND march!

It's quite possible that Lindy's musings about Hodger centering Ennis and Stafford are a smokescreen for tonight's opponents. LR likes to do that kinda thing.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hodger centering Pommer and Vanek at the opening faceoff.

2 teams in desperation mode tonight. The Sabres have a PO'd Miller in net. His LA wife will probably be in attendance probably "gets him ready for the game."

prediction: ryan miller has an *incredible* game.

just a guess ...

The Sabres have a PO'd Miller in net. His LA wife will probably be in attendance. Maybe she'll throw a Gisele tantrum at TP and DR that shows up on TMZ tomorrow? "You f----ing idiots shouldn't have traded my husband's friend!" That would be pretty sweet.

"My husband cannot $%^@* stop the puck and shoot the puck at the same time!"

... His LA wife will probably be in attendance. ...

Good. Maybe that means Miller found a little time to "get some" like he did over the All-Star break. And we all know how that turned him around. Granted, he's upset about not being able to gaze into Gaustad's eyes over the breakfast buffet but a night with his wife should help him with that.

GO SABRES!!!

Make jokes about Hybrids all you want, but my Prius is getting 45 mpg and in the summer (when gas hits $5.00 a gallon) I'll be getting 55 mpg.

Chevy Cruze Eco. 35 around town, 38 in summer. 42 highway, 45-47 in the summer. I hate gas prices, too, but at least I'm getting more out of it!

i dislike this

edit: and why wont my picture change!? My profile page is showing my new one, but i still am seeing kassians first goal puck

Clear your cache and refresh your browser. I see Hasek now.

Good. Maybe that means Miller found a little time to "get some" like he did over the All-Star break. And we all know how that turned him around. Granted, he's upset about not being able to gaze into Gaustad's eyes over the breakfast buffet but a night with his wife should help him with that.

GO SABRES!!!

NOPE! I think is more about no d in front of him. Gaustad was good positionally, blocked shots and was a key part of the shutdown line and PK . So Millers concern is more about less d more pressure.

Archived