GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

ya.

Sorry Sizzle....you da man.

It's a wierd vibe after this trade......

I see guys like you, Labatt, and d4rk seemingly not only take your foot off the throat of status quo, but embrace the characters to a point. Yet nfreeman and Eleven who I tend to disagree with more often seem lukewarm at best about this week.

I guess it's a fair day of trades if that is the sway we are seeing.

On a physical note....Anaheim and Buffalo have a history of not liking one another. It will be interesting to see if the new roster is forced to step up for each other during game 1.

Honestly, I wish the Sabres played at 10 every night. I'm usually not in bed until 1 or so anyway. With a 10 oclock start, there's never a conflict.

In terms of tonight, ALL eyes on Hodgson. We can see the true identity of this team tonight against a team that's just as desperate if not more.

He's a serb, not a cannibal.

I really don't know exactly what you are up too by calling me a Serb, but I will let it slide.

Anyone who has read my posts and knows any thing about me would recognize this as the ultimate in trolling. I will not bother to report it, as the mods probably would not recognize the nature of this kind of post.

My apologies to any Serbs on this board. I have many Serb friends, but also several close friends in Bosnia that had family killed in the war there, by Serbs.

Korab,

You have sunk lower than I even thought possible. Have a nice evening.

Okay, but what is your point?

Once you read it we can have a discussion.

I really don't know exactly what you are up too by calling me a Serb, but I will let it slide.

Anyone who has read my posts and knows any thing about me would recognize this as the ultimate in trolling. I will not bother to report it, as the mods probably would not recognize the nature of this kind of post.

My apologies to any Serbs on this board. I have many Serb friends, but also several close friends in Bosnia that had family killed in the war there, by Serbs.

Korab,

Ur not falling on deaf ears.

Korab,

NS, I don't know your heritage.

But I think what korab meant w/ the cannibal reference was that "Team Storm Cloud" or whatever doesn't eat their own...

Wow, just goes to show how depressing this season has been. All it takes is a few trades to get people pumped and all of a sudden there's four pages of posts 2 and a half hours before puck drop. Good to see.

The trades cleared the skies a bit, fair weather is upon us for now.

But I think what korab meant w/ the cannibal reference was that "Team Storm Cloud" or whatever doesn't eat their own...

That, and I can neither distinguish nor recognize the significance of the difference between a Serb and a Bosnian, if there is one. Sorry if the joke fell flat, but it was definitely TSC not eating their own. But it's nice to know we can now lobby for warm status.

That, and I can neither distinguish nor recognize the significance of the difference between a Serb and a Bosnian, if there is one. Sorry if the joke fell flat, but it was definitely TSC not eating their own. But it's nice to know we can now lobby for warm status.

mmm warm status

Lindy said Kassian was one of the strongest young players on the puck he has coached, and the Sabres and Canucks both said a player like Kassian does not come around to often.

Kassian was around for 7 months as a pro, and I was amazed how fast people passed judgement.

How long did it take to develop Gaustad?

What ever happened to developing a player?

It seemed people were so desperate for something to change they were willing to give up on him.

Is it because Kassian did not come in like Superman, saving the day all by himself?

Were people expecting Kassian to get a Gordie Howe hat-trick every night?

Are these the same people that were calling for Gerbe's head?

How many games did Kassian play? Holy Sh*%!

Are fans going to call for Joel Armia to be traded next year if he does not produce in is first 20 games?

I guess that's what an ultra crappy season can do to the fan base.

If you want to crucify someone, why don't you crucify John Rigas and his pathetic sons who single handedly catapulted the Sabres into the long drawn out sh#$ storm that we are in today.

If it not for....

I'll be at the Honda Center tonight to see Cody's first game as a Sabre; should be interesting.

I appreciate your take on the Kassian sich. So, anyway, I think Hodgson getting to play his first few games against teams he's already really familiar with will certainly help his performance. I wonder if Darcy didn't think about this and the team's long shot at 8th and need for a good road trip before he decided it was worth kassian....

Damn auto correct. Also, it is nice to know that if I make a vague reference to you as an RIT grad, that I am officially taking a shot at you.

I created a whole new language using autocorrects. They've increased my transcription speed from about 6500 characters an hour to almost 18,000. All using only my two index fingers, too!

Sorry, bragging moment, carry on.

Damn auto correct. Also, it is nice to know that if I make a vague reference to you as an RIT grad, that I am officially taking a shot at you.

It's almost as bad as making a throw-away right-wing political comment. You'd think someone opened a can of God is Dead.

Huh?

Sure! Haven't you heard that if you reference a posters attribute that they themselves frequently reference that you are taking a shot at them? But I will be sure not to accidentally refer to you as a Nazareth grad, because there may be some bad blood between your schools from 100 years ago that someone who didn't go to Naz or RIT wouldnt understand, and it might offend you somehow even though I have no idea why.

Korab,

I would guess it was an honest mistake.

I created a whole new language using autocorrects. They've increased my transcription speed from about 6500 characters an hour to almost 18,000. All using only my two index fingers, too!

Sorry, bragging moment, carry on.

Yeah, but how fast can you type while flinging your own poo?

Sure! Haven't you heard that if you reference a posters attribute that they themselves frequently reference that you are taking a shot at them? But I will be sure not to accidentally refer to you as a Nazareth grad, because there may be some bad blood between your schools from 100 years ago that someone who didn't go to Naz or RIT wouldnt understand, and it might offend you somehow even though I have no idea why.

Well, I must have missed that post. :huh:

And don't you bring up those Nazareth kids. Buncha weirdos with their Thursday night Renaissance LARPing club.... ;)

Archived