Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I didn't see the jump. I imagine there are many more people who can do the jump than the walk. The walk is almost a singular talent.

Oh come on, everyone here learned to walk before they were a year old...its not that hard. Pretty sure no one here has been to space and back in the same day.

Went to Wegmans to find those popsicles in the plastic sleeves this morning as a mid afternoon treat when the temp in our office approaches the "gates of hell" level. Couldn't find them. Found a stock boy who looked alarmingly like a certain Vancouver goalie. After discussing the popsicles and their possible whereabouts, I said to him "Has anyone ever told you that you look like the Vancouver Canucks' Roberto Luongo?"

He laughed and leaned in close to me, then said "Keep it quiet... I don't want Schneider to find me here and take this job too!"

Made my morning. So, Luongo is at a Wegmans in Pittsford, NY. Now you know.

The full list of breweries participating in the National Homebrewers Conference this week in Philadelphia. Of course in addition to all these fantastic craft beers there is also the wide variety of incredible homebrews that are constantly available all four days of the conference. All the fun begins tomorrow.

http://www.ahaconference.org/events/pro-brewers-night/participating-breweries/

Just got off the phone with a prospective employer. Interview right after the holiday. This is a position that is much more in line with my experience and pays more like what I am used to. I'm not fond of bailing this soon after starting a new job but you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't mind what I am doing currently, and the folks here are treating me well, but it isn't a job I would have ever looked at if i wasn't unemployed at the time.

Went to Wegmans to find those popsicles in the plastic sleeves this morning as a mid afternoon treat when the temp in our office approaches the "gates of hell" level. Couldn't find them. Found a stock boy who looked alarmingly like a certain Vancouver goalie. After discussing the popsicles and their possible whereabouts, I said to him "Has anyone ever told you that you look like the Vancouver Canucks' Roberto Luongo?"

He laughed and leaned in close to me, then said "Keep it quiet... I don't want Schneider to find me here and take this job too!"

Made my morning. So, Luongo is at a Wegmans in Pittsford, NY. Now you know.

That's great!

Just got off the phone with a prospective employer. Interview right after the holiday. This is a position that is much more in line with my experience and pays more like what I am used to. I'm not fond of bailing this soon after starting a new job but you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't mind what I am doing currently, and the folks here are treating me well, but it isn't a job I would have ever looked at if i wasn't unemployed at the time.

For someone who keeps finding himself job-hunting these days, you sure are in high demand! :P Hope it works out for you.

Isn't it funny how much easier it is to find a job when you already have one?

A friend gave a me broken Kenmore canister vacuum when we were moving because he said it didn't work anymore. Took it apart today, cleaned out all sorts of hair, dental floss and twine, hit the roller with a little WD-40 and boom: working vacuum cleaner.

Just saved myself $180. :thumbsup:

A friend gave a me broken Kenmore canister vacuum when we were moving because he said it didn't work anymore. Took it apart today, cleaned out all sorts of hair, dental floss and twine, hit the roller with a little WD-40 and boom: working vacuum cleaner.

Bully for you.

Except the part about dealing with someone else's filth ... :sick:

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

And OSP raises an eyebrow. Dental floss? Hmm…

Internet win!

http://youtu.be/Of2HU3LGdbo

That needs to be the official video of SabreSpace's draft/trade threads. A lot of intrigue and costumes and twists and turns and possibilities, but in the end, just staring and lip-smacking for no reason. (Darcy's the duck.)

Edited by PASabreFan