Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

A very close long time friend has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. Had some routine surgery done, but had some pretty serious complications. This time last week things were looking rather bleak. Some of his systems were shutting down and they had to go in 2 more times to try and sort things out. We were fearing the worst. But, he's made a ton of progress in the last week, and he was told today that there is a chance he may go home tomorrow. He will still need at least one follow up surgery, but the docs have nothing but confidence that things will go smoothly.

Relief isn't a strong enough word to describe our feelings right now.

That is definitely awesome news.

A very close long time friend has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. Had some routine surgery done, but had some pretty serious complications. This time last week things were looking rather bleak. Some of his systems were shutting down and they had to go in 2 more times to try and sort things out. We were fearing the worst. But, he's made a ton of progress in the last week, and he was told today that there is a chance he may go home tomorrow. He will still need at least one follow up surgery, but the docs have nothing but confidence that things will go smoothly.

Relief isn't a strong enough word to describe our feelings right now.

Thirded (is that a word?)... hope his next surgery goes well and he can leave the hospital tomorrow as planned.

I hate the Bruins with a red hot passion, but this story made my "allergies" flair up this morning. http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/2014/11/meet_adorable_bruins_fan_who_fist-bumped_the_team_video.html?p1=Topofpage:Carousel_lead_image

Watch the embedded vid if you don't mind a feel good tear.

I hate the Bruins with a red hot passion, but this story made my "allergies" flair up this morning. http://www.boston.co...usel_lead_image

Watch the embedded vid if you don't mind a feel good tear.

That certainly is awesome, but Dougie Hamilton is a d-bag. Walked right past him and all the other fans too.

Dexter... Everytime I think about that show I just wish I could rewatch it right then. Last episode sucked monkey dick but whatever.

Dexter was great it just ended poorly. A lot of potential. The writing the last couple of seasons left a lot to be desired. I thought Breaking Bad did it right. Hope Walking Dead follows suit.

Dexter was great it just ended poorly. A lot of potential. The writing the last couple of seasons left a lot to be desired. I thought Breaking Bad did it right. Hope Walking Dead follows suit.

Breaking Bad is the best show I've ever watched. Dexter wouldve been if they wouldn't have botched the ending. But they'll reboot Dexter soon, I'm sure.

I can't imagine anyone other than Michael C Hall as the title character

Wouldn't be, either. They've already had talks about a "reboot" where he is still the main character. Realistically it's just a continuation. Would be sad to not see his weirdly emotional sister, though.