Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

So, in that picture, I can only find one character who was not in more than one season. Guess who it is?

The raccoon down front?

No one ever says the dad is doing fine.

His job is too easy to deserve any sort of recognition, other than the fact that he didn't faint in the delivery room, if, indeed, he didn't.

My jackass brother did. He's such an ass and not for the fainting.

His job is too easy to deserve any sort of recognition, other than the fact that he didn't faint in the delivery room, if, indeed, he didn't.

My jackass brother did. He's such an ass and not for the fainting.

I'll admit it. I did not faint during delivery, but I did pass out during the epidural. Yup, the truth's out.

I'll admit it. I did not faint during delivery, but I did pass out during the epidural. Yup, the truth's out.

:w00t:

Well, it is a very big needle, or so I hear. Some just can't take that kind of thing. Weird though, I can watch when my wife, or any one else, gets pricked for a blood test, or something, but I can't look when I am. So, I get it.

Anyway, congrats to you and your wife.

Also, congrats to all the other new parents who have shared their blessed news with us.

Interesting, the hospital we were at specifically banned everyone other than staff for that exact reason. I guess it's well founded.

Yeah, when my ex-wife had hers, I excused myself from the room, knowing that nothing good would come from me being there. This time, they actually gave me an assignment, to sit in a chair and support my wife's feet. I have a history of passing out, and both my wife and I thought it was a bad idea, but I said I thought I could man up and tough it out. Yeah, no. Luckily I just slumped right into her and the nurses came and picked me up while they did the epidural, and I spent about 5 minutes laying down on the floor until I sobered up.

The best part is that my wife said as soon as I passed out, I had a massive release of gas, the smell of which was so bad she thought I ###### my pants.

Mike Tyson is easily the best interviewer I've ever seen, here's his latest outburst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDdSVYmp714

and his full highlight reel, I definitely advise watching it. NSFW in both cases (I mean, c'mon, it's Tyson, that should be known)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDjMCxNHSg

Edited by WildCard

Mike Tyson is easily the best interviewer I've ever seen, here's his latest outburst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDdSVYmp714

and his full highlight reel, I definitely advise watching it. NSFW in both cases (I mean, c'mon, it's Tyson, that should be known)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDjMCxNHSg

Tyson is the man! He was performing last year at the resort where my cousin was getting married and he saw the wedding going on and came out to meet us all and wish everyone well. He even asked to take pictures with us. That was a first. He was awesome.

Tyson is the man! He was performing last year at the resort where my cousin was getting married and he saw the wedding going on and came out to meet us all and wish everyone well. He even asked to take pictures with us. That was a first. He was awesome.

He seems like a nice enough guy, he just ran out of f*&ks to give hahah.

Curious; what was he performing? "In the Air Tonight?"

Edited by WildCard