Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Had a pretty kick ass day in the Jersey pine barrens down at Wharton State Forest. I defy anyone to hang out there and not recreate a scene similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3euwI9gW-zQ

The funny thing is, when my daughter is in an extra "bitey" mood, we call her Penny (if you watch The Walking Dead, you know why).

Later we had to drive through a controlled burn. It was surreal and really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNea8kAkYNo

They figured out a way to put in a temporary ice rink that the University Club Team is going to be playing on starting next year. They had been playing an hour away for home games. The thing that is so awesome is that they are having an exhibition game in April and it sold out. Considering this is the south I am pretty happy for that and for being able to watch some hockey next year.

I love the 2cellos

Such passion.

Not to mention the hottest looking men all come from Croatia, IMO.

Oh, and the women are pretty hot too.

I've been looking for this song all morning! I've had it in my head but I couldn't remember where I'd heard it, gracias. :thumbsup:

They really do get so into their sets, it just makes for such a better performance. They soak all of the passion out of this song by U2, I'm now frantically searching online for tour dates. Plus, that crowd did hold some beautiful women too :ph34r:

This is awesome. That bow slapping is just... *shudder*

It's amazing how many different notes/sounds they can make with them, I was really taken back when I heard how they got the drums from AC/DC to be heard through the bow slapping. That, and their style of playing looks like it just destroys their bows, makes me wonder how much use they get out of a single one.

It's amazing how many different notes/sounds they can make with them, I was really taken back when I heard how they got the drums from AC/DC to be heard through the bow slapping. That, and their style of playing looks like it just destroys their bows, makes me wonder how much use they get out of a single one.

Those guys' bow hands must be like

tumblr_l5etd5kDIY1qaqps8o1_500.png

Those guys' bow hands must be like

tumblr_l5etd5kDIY1qaqps8o1_500.png

hahaha well played :lol:

Makes me think about my own lifting abilities

spongebob-lifting-weights-o.gif

Would they have to use their 5th finger (middle finger) as their third leg? I guess that's appropriate with where this thread just went.

Gives a whole new meaning to "giving someone the finger"

Outstanding!

Edit: So I followed a bunch of the linked videos at the conclusion of this one. Also outstanding. I like how each generation feels compelled and justified to knock the next. Some pretty humorous talks about the state of affairs we are in.

Edited by wjag

He likes this discussion about which generation to blame :P

Yeah but it's not mine or yours. It's the "kick the can down the road" generations prior.

Example:

Manufacturing company board of directors: we need to find a way out of this labor dispute so that the shareholders continue to elect us and we continue to receive lucrative salaries. But we can't hand out large wage increases.

International union board of directors (I'm not talking about the locals, here): we need to find a way out of this labor dispute so that the members continue to elect us and we continue to receive lucrative salaries. But we need to show our members that they are getting actual money, not some intangible benefits.

One board: I know! How about a pension fund!

Other board: But what happens when there are too many members drawing on the fund?

One board: Won't we be dead by then?

Other board: And it will be some other board's problem by then, right?

One board: Right!

Other board: It's a deal.

The ingenuity and talent level of these guys is awesome

I love the 2cellos

Such passion.

Not to mention the hottest looking men all come from Croatia, IMO.

Oh, and the women are pretty hot too.

Thanks a lot guys and gals. I just *wasted* a whole hour of my workday playing their entire youtube channel on in the background.

We'll just say my productivity was... minimal. :thumbsup: