Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I went one time with my best friend (a WWII vet of the Polish / RAF) before he passed away a few years back.

It is a very good show, but it's in the hockey arena (not the best location).

There is a strong military tradition and history in Halifax. NS is a great place to visit. Lots to see and do.

PM me when / if it reaches the top of your bucket list. Be glad to show you around.

Heck Yeah....it's sort of corny to take a 15 hour trip for just the show, but I love that thing and it seems to be a nice place to visit. I've never been to Montreal either. I can't do it this year...but I think I would drive up, and plan it to make pit stops in Montreal and opening weekend in Saratoga. At least have a multi-feature game plan.

Maybe we can get funding for a documentary....a bunch of message board acquaintances getting picked up en route in an RV with the landing spot in Nova Scotia. Pegula has to have an extra $50K laying around, right?

Heck Yeah....it's sort of corny to take a 15 hour trip for just the show, but I love that thing and it seems to be a nice place to visit. I've never been to Montreal either. I can't do it this year...but I think I would drive up, and plan it to make pit stops in Montreal and opening weekend in Saratoga. At least have a multi-feature game plan.

Maybe we can get funding for a documentary....a bunch of message board acquaintances getting picked up en route in an RV with the landing spot in Nova Scotia. Pegula has to have an extra $50K laying around, right?

Beyond SabreSpace: Episode 1 - Calves

So that informal talk about a potential new job went well. Now I have to play the waiting game, which belongs both in this thread and the complaint thread at the same time. The guy is going out of the country for a month, so I know in advance that I won't hear any more for at least that time. I tend to focus on the wording in talks like this though and it sounded much more like "you WILL hear from me in around a month" vs. "you MIGHT hear from me".

So that informal talk about a potential new job went well. Now I have to play the waiting game, which belongs both in this thread and the complaint thread at the same time. The guy is going out of the country for a month, so I know in advance that I won't hear any more for at least that time. I tend to focus on the wording in talks like this though and it sounded much more like "you WILL hear from me in around a month" vs. "you MIGHT hear from me".

Sounds promising, good luck. I need to start kicking the tires around here for when my project ends sometime next year. My current manager is one of the few competent ones left at my work place and I'm 99% sure he will retire when this project comes to fruition. I'll go insane if I have to go back to being micro managed by idiots when he's gone.

The important thing is, what did you wear? And did you look fabulous?

Guest Sloth

Watching my 4 year old son jump w/ excitement when we beat a level in New Super Mario Brothers Wii U. Love it when he says BAM! Take that Bowser! Just love it. Pure awesomeness.