Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Finally entered the world of smartphones. Figured showing up to work on the first day with a cracked flip phone where the back is taped on probably wasn't going to cut it. Moto G 3rd gen, very good reviews. Did my (painstaking) homework on this one

Podcast about the Whalers, the Nordiques, and someones first hockey game (Pitts vs. Tampa in the playoffs). It's on "Surprisingly Awesome" so it belongs here.

https://gimletmedia.com/episode/15-extinct-hockey/

The primary host for this one is John Hodgeman whom you may know from the Daily Show or as "PC" in those Apple commercials.

Also, Surprisingly Awesome is an awesome podcast.

Daylight at 9:02 pm.

Indeed.

Also awesome:  after the mess last week, I'm officially under contract on a townhouse.  :)  My mortgage will be $200/mo less than my current rent (and $320/mo less than the rent if I renewed my lease) for 250 ft2 more and an enclosed patio.  :thumbsup:

Indeed.

Also awesome:  after the mess last week, I'm officially under contract on a townhouse.   :)  My mortgage will be $200/mo less than my current rent (and $320/mo less than the rent if I renewed my lease) for 250 ft2 more and an enclosed patio.   :thumbsup:

:beer:

Indeed.

Also awesome:  after the mess last week, I'm officially under contract on a townhouse.   :)  My mortgage will be $200/mo less than my current rent (and $320/mo less than the rent if I renewed my lease) for 250 ft2 more and an enclosed patio.   :thumbsup:

Very cool.

Tonight my bosses made me go to the bar with them again. 

As usual, I had my "I can only stay a bit, I have trapeze" excuse. But they forced a drink in my hand. Instead of making a mistake like last week and getting liquor, I chose a small glass of wine.

There's a cab sauv out there named Irony.

I had the exquisite joy of ordering a glass of Irony on my boss's tab as I plan my exit. 

As usual, I had my "I can only stay a bit, I have trapeze" excuse. But they forced a drink in my hand. Instead of making a mistake like last week and getting liquor, I chose a small glass of wine.

I had the exquisite joy of ordering a glass of Irony on my boss's tab as I plan my exit.

:beer:

Indeed.

Also awesome: after the mess last week, I'm officially under contract on a townhouse. :) My mortgage will be $200/mo less than my current rent (and $320/mo less than the rent if I renewed my lease) for 250 ft2 more and an enclosed patio. :thumbsup:

This is awesone.

Lulz

I'm in Innsbruck, Austria right now.

I keep looking up at the mountains in amazement and saying aloud "What the ######. People actually get to live here?"

Life goal. It's gonna happen.

My dad was there for the 1976 Olympic Games. He still brags about it to this day, 40 years later. 

I was there for a day in 2003. It was as awesome as he said.

I'm in Innsbruck, Austria right now.

I keep looking up at the mountains in amazement and saying aloud "What the ######. People actually get to live here?"

Life goal. It's gonna happen.

Mmm what a beautiful city. I was lucky enough to play an outdoor concert in Salzburg once. That whole section of Europe is just so stunning. I hope to go back one day. 

Enjoy and safe travels! 

Boys turned 3 months last Friday.  Time is flying by.  I have been trying the last few days to catch up on all the hockey news.  Been missing this place, but between work, building a new fence at home, and those 2 awesome little nuggets, I need more time in a day! lol.

I missed this during my leave of absence. CONGRATS MAN!