Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

If God didn't want us to eat meat, he wouldn't have given us gallbladders.

....or canine teeth (grrrrr....).

Don't get me wrong, I like meat as much as anyone. All I'm saying is that dinner there is among the best meals I've ever eaten, bar none.

No....PA goes with the onions because when he is on the parade float, it masks the smell of his flatulance better to throw off the corpse sniffing dogs who are marching behind.....

You're getting Memorial Day and Gay Pride Day mixed up.

What a great looking cat, sorry for your loss.

Thanks.

Jake was very handsome (everyone said so ... he would walk around our neighbourhood like a dog ... on his leash and harness) and he knew it.

He was a cross between a silver point Siamese (native to Thailand, ya know ... ;) ) and a grey tabby. Extremely affectionate and vocal. Blue eyes that were crossed.

:cry:

Thanks.

Jake was very handsome (everyone said so ... he would walk around our neighbourhood like a dog ... on his leash and harness) and he knew it.

He was a cross between a silver point Siamese (native to Thailand, ya know ... ;) ) and a grey tabby. Extremely affectionate and vocal. Blue eyes that were crossed.

One of my bf's cats is similar (slightly crossed blue eyes), but not nearly as handsome. He looks like a great cat.

Thanks.

SFiNS,

Sorry to learn of your cat passing away. Losing pets always rots. Cool that you're viewing the memories as awesome. They are. Regards.

87 degrees, mostly sunny, a nice cooling breeze, Southern Tier Live in my glass, red wing blackbirds in the yard to entertain me, and topping it off, a bald eagle made an appearance.

Awesome afternoon.

I am completely addicted to that stuff. I can't remember the last beer I tried that I got so hooked on.