Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

There are coyotes in the suburbs of Buffalo. I have seen them in Tonawanda, Amherst, and West Seneca.

As for shooting them. Good luck. You may need it. They are smart feckers. You'll only get one chance at them. If you mess it up they will not slip up again and give you a second chance very readily.

I'm not shilling. I swear.

www.zennioptical.com. I ordred a pair last Thursday, was told they'd take 7-14 business days, got the shipping confirmation email yesterday, and they're on track to be here tomorrow. Tons of frames in every style imaginable, and you can see what they look like on your face before you buy them (have to upload a pic of you, but whatever!)

With shipping, oleophoic anti-glare coating, anti-scratch coating, UV coating, frames and lenses, under $33. The oleophobic coating was the most expensive at $14.95, but whatever.

That's a great deal. Thanks for posting. Last time I was in China I got an eye exam, frames and lenses for about $30. That's the 2nd time I've done it, and they're great. A week after I got home I scratched the hell out of one of the lenses. I can still wear them, but can't afford to new glasses anywhere around here. I'll definitely check this site out!

That's a great deal. Thanks for posting. Last time I was in China I got an eye exam, frames and lenses for about $30. That's the 2nd time I've done it, and they're great. A week after I got home I scratched the hell out of one of the lenses. I can still wear them, but can't afford to new glasses anywhere around here. I'll definitely check this site out!

they actually showed up today. i'm impressed. scrip is perfect, arms are a tad short, but nothing out of control, and the frame is pretty decent. for ~$30, cannot and will not complain. they look good, and i can see. :)

Aren't coyotes pretty much everywhere?

Yep.

Deer, too. I was never much of a nature guy so maybe I'm nieve, but when I was in High School we had a deer run into one of the glass panes to the front door of our school (Tonawanda). Never would have pegged Tonawanda as a place for deer to hang out.

Aren't coyotes pretty much everywhere?

They are even here in NS.

Not right where we are, but are in other neighbourhoods in the suburbs of Halifax. And have been spotted in Point Pleasant Park, right at the tip of the Halifax Peninsula.

+++++

Labour Day weekend is awesome. Weather has cooled down and is less humid ... perfect to try to finish up our deck. So, I will continue my hard labour this Labour Day Monday.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS