Software Upgrade: Your place to comment....

SDS

odd that you guys could see all that. I deleted a bunch of old skins and then the forum went blank. I figured I messed up the skins, so I installed the 1st free one I could to see if that worked. haha

It ended up being the chat was gagging on something. Still, I don't know why it worked for you guys and not me. :lol:

Like how clean the page is, but not a fan of how much space the poster info takes up relative to the text of the post itself (i.e. much more scrolling required to see the same number of posts at a time). Also threw me off because the avatars now show whether you are logged in or not, so I forgot I wasn't logged in until I tried to post! Still no way to restore whatever the feature was that automatically took you to the last post read in a thread? I miss that one.

Edit: Also, it looks like maybe we no longer have the option to have a separate profile pic and avatar... is that correct, or am I missing where you change them separately?

Like how clean the page is, but not a fan of how much space the poster info takes up relative to the text of the post itself (i.e. much more scrolling required to see the same number of posts at a time). Also threw me off because the avatars now show whether you are logged in or not, so I forgot I wasn't logged in until I tried to post! Still no way to restore whatever the feature was that automatically took you to the last post read in a thread? I miss that one.

Blue star on the front thread list page.

Also, now on the bottom of last thread post is "Next unread topic"

Archived