Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

Nuts. I was really liking how the D was coming together.

Thoughts on D pairings now?

Leopold - Myers

Regehr - Sekera

Weber - Sulzer

would be my guess.

How good is the Gragnani for Sulzer swap looking now? Ehrhoff to Weber is obviously a step down, but Ehrhoff to Gragnani would be like sky diving into the Grand Canyon.

Ehrhoff out for rest of the regular season per Lindy. Dammit. DAMMIT.

My first reaction was AAAAHHHHH, but then I started thinking... That's only 5 more games, right? Playoffs start 4/11 so could be he's back in time for round 1 (or maybe wishful thinking on my part)?

Nuts. I was really liking how the D was coming together.

Thoughts on D pairings now?

Leopold - Myers

Regehr - Sekera

Weber - Sulzer

would be my guess.

I would put Weber and Sekera back together. Just me.

My first reaction was AAAAHHHHH, but then I started thinking... That's only 5 more games, right? Playoffs start 4/11 so could be he's back in time for round 1 (or maybe wishful thinking on my part)?

Yeah, but the Sabs have to get there first!

True, but this is Weber's chance to prove he's up to the task. I was initially more concerned about Sulzer playing away from Ehrhoff, but the game tonight makes me feel better about that.

How good is the Gragnani for Sulzer swap looking now? Ehrhoff to Weber is obviously a step down, but Ehrhoff to Gragnani would be like sky diving into the Grand Canyon.

The trade was looking good when it happened. MAGs simply didn't fit into this team's plans. Today, it is looking very good.

Could happen, but it seems that Ruff really likes the way Regher and Reggie have been playing lately.

great chance for Weber to show his mettle - I like his game when he makes the crisp, accurate first pass out of the zone and doesn't try to do too much. All I can say is that the throw-in we thought Sulzer was in the Kassian deal looks like a game-changer.

Roy - maybe a touch of the flu

Reggie - gots an owie, he'll be fine

Ehrhoff: Was it better or worse than you originally thought? "I'd lean on the side of better", Lindy

I think Ehrhoff soonest would be Philly next Thursday.

Ehrhoff: Was it better or worse than you originally thought? "I'd lean on the side of better", Lindy

Rub some dirt on it and get back out there!

I KNEW everything was going to be JUST fiiine.....

that is excellent news. As long as we continue our hot play and make the playoffs (not a given), then it sounds like Ehrhoff could/should be ready for the first round matchup.

Archived