Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

More like Quick Draw. How do feel about Take 5? :blush:

Maybe pick 10.

When did that happen?

Looks like he played all his regular shifts last night.

The Amerks are flying to Texas today and none of the guys we had made the trip. So I figure they knew last night something was up with him.

I never saw such an injury series over such a long time.

I believe how the Penguins fans felt when they lost Crosby and Malkin in a short time frame.

This is just ridiculous, ...(insert any french you can think off) !!!

I hope we can make the playoffs anyway.

Just a minute.

I never saw such an injury series over such a long time.

I believe how the Penguins fans felt when they lost Crosby and Malkin in a short time frame.

This is just ridiculous, ...(insert any french you can think off) !!!

I hope we can make the playoffs anyway.

J'ai mal a la tete.

Couldn't the Sabres just end Boyes' and Leino's seasons and get cap relief? It would be the first positive contribution for both.

I thought Boyes had some good games before the injury? I'm willing to give Leino a second chance but I don't think his injury will have a particularly negative impact.

Big question: Will Hecht actually return for more than 10 games? Apparently his getting 'no better'. If not we're gonna need to make some moves to get some relief I'd say.

I thought Boyes had some good games before the injury? I'm willing to give Leino a second chance but I don't think his injury will have a particularly negative impact.

Big question: Will Hecht actually return for more than 10 games? Apparently his getting 'no better'. If not we're gonna need to make some moves to get some relief I'd say.

Leino's injury will have a huge impact on a line that has 10 points in the last 5 games IMO.

The thought of having a defense with Regher, McNabb and Weber on it has me a little excited. Even Ehrhoff has been stepping up his game in his own zone lately.

I apologize in advance for wanting defensemen who actually play defense. :ph34r:

There are two of us.

A Prediction !

Five years from now McNabb will have a higer ranking as a defenseman than Myers.

Leino's injury will have a huge impact on a line that has 10 points in the last 5 games IMO.

I see your point. I still love a dig at Leino though but in all honesty he has played better so this is a real shame. (Whatever 'it' is).

You never know Roy, Staf and Ennis might start shooting more and actually scoring. Vanek seems to have lost the back of the net recently as well albeit his still putting up assists and considering his one of our leading point producers I'm most certainly not having a dig at him.

HAHAAH ok done

I'm leaning toward McNabb on this one as well. Myers has ungodly athletic ability but his instincts really need to be worked on. Looks like he thinks too much.

McNabb's instincts are already guiding him correctly and his athleticism isn't far behind Myers. I think Tylers ceiling is higher but I'm not sure he'll ever reach it.

I'm leaning toward McNabb on this one as well. Myers has ungodly athletic ability but his instincts really need to be worked on. Looks like he thinks too much.

McNabb's instincts are already guiding him correctly and his athleticism isn't far behind Myers. I think Tylers ceiling is higher but I'm not sure he'll ever reach it.

If anyone can reach a ceiling, you would think it would be Myers. I know, bad - real bad

What defensemen are we saying is the goal for them.... I see McNabb will be a Bieksa style defender while I see Myers having much more offensive upside as well as being able to shut down a line. I dont see him being Chara but I think it will be close. I just hope a coach comes in and makes Tyler mean. Maybe a girl will break his heart or something. I want him to go out there every game looking to prove something an take some aggression out.

If anyone can reach a ceiling, you would think it would be Myers. I know, bad - real bad

very very bad....so bad i gave you a +1

Hockey sense/Instinct/vision....you either have it or you don't

3rd in the league with 115 man games lost due to injuries.

Ville Leino (1), Robyn Regehr (1), Drew Staford (1), Jordan Leopold (3), Paul Gaustad (3), Nathan Gerbe (5), Ryan Miller (8), Patrick Kaleta (9), Brad Boyes (10), Tyler Myers (11), Mike Weber (11), Cody McCormick (12), Tyler Ennis (17), Jochen Hecht (23),

Ville Leino (1), Robyn Regehr (1), Drew Staford (1), Jordan Leopold (3), Paul Gaustad (3), Nathan Gerbe (5), Ryan Miller (8), Patrick Kaleta (9), Brad Boyes (10), Tyler Myers (11), Mike Weber (11), Cody McCormick (12), Tyler Ennis (17), Jochen Hecht (23),

That is staggering. How anyone can look at that and think, "well, it's not like our top top players have missed much, if any, time, so it really shouldn't have impacted us that much, " I'll never understand. It is impossible to build any continuity on or off the ice when you have so many players coming and going. Hell, Vanek never even met Chewy before he was called up and now he's centering for him.

No more, please hockey Gods?

GO SABRES!!!

That is staggering. How anyone can look at that and think, "well, it's not like our top top players have missed much, if any, time, so it really shouldn't have impacted us that much, " I'll never understand. It is impossible to build any continuity on or off the ice when you have so many players coming and going. Hell, Vanek never even met Chewy before he was called up and now he's centering for him.

No more, please hockey Gods?

GO SABRES!!!

Amen to that :-/.

Who's 1 and 2?

Archived