Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

That's exactly what I mean, maybe it wasn't well-put originally. Ellis has all the heart in the world, and it's not enough to overcome his relative* lack of talent, and that's what sux, because he's the type of guy that everyone (including me) wants to root for.

What is it about the Sabres coveting ex-Red Wings that never made it there? (Leino, Ellis) Red Wing envy.

Groin injuries for both Kaleta and Stafford... guess Kaleta's must be worse since Drew came back last night.

Patrick Kaleta took the morning skate but his groin injury still prevented him from playing. The Sabres recalled Paul Szczechura from Rochester and he played in his second straight game. Drew Stafford (groin) joined Regehr in returning to the lineup after a one-game absence.

Ruff said goaltender Ryan Miller should participate fully in practice today. Cody McCormick skated in the morning with his team for the first time and Ruff said he will then progress to getting involved in contact.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/article653606.ece

OUCH! The legend of Gerbe grows as we speak. The kid has the heart of a lion and the courage of a warrior and now he will look like one. Hope he's back soon because his determination is needed regardless if it shows on the scoresheet. He'll get his stats if he keeps working. Hang in there Nathan.

Originally I was thinking that Gerbe's height was a big issue with that whole thing with the skate. Now I'm actually thinking that his lack of height may have actually been a good thing there. We're looking at another Zednik incident if he actually has human height.

Archived