Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

I suppose you are on Gaustad's hate wagon as well. His skating may leave a little to be desired but his arms and legs don't look like a mime doing a Usain Bolt impression. Ellis' arms and legs chug in such a furious motion someone should check his skates to make sure he's not skating on butter knives.

I'm definitely not on the Gaustad hate wagon. I just think he uses so much more energy to achieve the same thing, skating-wise, than other skaters. And when he is really digging to get back, it looks like he is paddling a kayak with his stick. Lots of wasted motion.

Weber is cleared to play. He had a broken rib.

Kaleta says he feels great and may play Tuesday.

Hecht didn't practice.

Good news about Weber and Kaleta... any word whether Hecht broke anything or just has a bad bruise from that shot block? He and Gerbe can't catch a break (no pun intended) this year.

I can't see how McNabb doesn't get sent down now but maybe I'm missing something.

If they wanted to save the days salary for McNabb they will send him down by five o'clock today.

Same goes for Tropp. If Cody, Kaleta and Goose come back he's got to go down.

So I guess we'll see.

If they wanted to save the days salary for McNabb they will send him down by five o'clock today.

Same goes for Tropp. If Cody, Kaleta and Goose come back he's got to go down.

So I guess we'll see.

I thought they couldn't send a player down if he's injured (Tropp)?

I didn't hear his comments after the Ranger debacle but Lindy was gushing over McNabb after the Panthers game. Said he seems to get better every game and he was our best player on the ice Friday night. After praise like that I'd find it hard to believe that Lindy would consider sending him back down.

What the hell am I thinking? Of COURSE he'll get sent back down.

GO SABRES!!!

The return of Weber means the return of PAIN! Hopefully being that he injured a bone in his upper body, he was able to keep his conditioning relatively high. If they kept him out tomorrow to allow him a little more practice time that would be fine but I think MAG needs to sit for a bit.

The return of Weber means the return of PAIN! Hopefully being that he injured a bone in his upper body, he was able to keep his conditioning relatively high. If they kept him out tomorrow to allow him a little more practice time that would be fine but I think MAG needs to sit for a bit.

The thought of having a defense with Regher, McNabb and Weber on it has me a little excited. Even Ehrhoff has been stepping up his game in his own zone lately.

I apologize in advance for wanting defensemen who actually play defense. :ph34r:

The thought of having a defense with Regher, McNabb and Weber on it has me a little excited. Even Ehrhoff has been stepping up his game in his own zone lately.

I apologize in advance for wanting defensemen who actually play defense. :ph34r:

Bare in mind that our biggest problem is offense, not defense. Ehrhoff has been responsible for a while, infact it's only Grags I see as being a complete liability. We don't seem to be able to finish off our chances.

Bare in mind that our biggest problem is offense, not defense. Ehrhoff has been responsible for a while, infact it's only Grags I see as being a complete liability. We don't seem to be able to finish off our chances.

Right. The only thing that Weber can do is trump up the pairings. Ehrhoff/Weber, Sekera/Leopold, McNabb/Regehr seems like a nice set to me.

If Kaleta is back, is it Chewie who goes back down? I don't know - Goose, Kaleta, Gerbe, Boyes vs. Tropp, Kassian, Chewie. Am I missing someone? I like Kaleta, but I don't see what he brings anymore, except for drawing a hit that will take him out again, which would shorten the bench for the rest of the game giving the team an excuse for a loss.

Gerbe has not been productive, Boyes was turning it on, and Goose is Goose - good on face-offs, but a physical jester.

When the regulars come back, I fear the results will be just as disappointing.

Archived