GDT: Panthers at Sabres 10/29/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Panthers at Sabres 10/29/11

7:00PM start

Who's Hot: Versteeg has points in three straight and leads the Panthers with 5 goals and 11 points. … Sabres forward Thomas Vanek has 4 points in his last two games; he's second in the League in scoring with 14 points and is third with 7 goals.

Three of the 10 scorers in the League go tonight.

Hopefully Vanek can continue what has been a hardware worthy start so far.

Pominville seems to have picked up where he left off from the last time he wore the 'C'. He is a much different player with that little letter on he chest.

Markstrom has a 2.11 gaa and a .945 save %. Would like to see Markstrom and Enroth (2.00 gga and .946 save %)tonight. A battle of two good young goaltenders.

Three of the 10 scorers in the League go tonight.

Hopefully Vanek can continue what has been a hardware worthy start so far.

Pominville seems to have picked up where he left off from the last time he wore the 'C'. He is a much different player with that little letter on he chest.

Markstrom has a 2.11 gaa and a .945 save %. Would like to see Markstrom and Enroth (2.00 gga and .946 save %)tonight. A battle of two good young goaltenders.

I would give that about a 0.0% chance of that happening tonight, although I would agree that it would be good to see Enroth again...

Wow. FLA only a game behind us. I didn't see that in their race to get to the cap floor in the off-season. Looks like their vets are gelling. I don't see an easy game tonight. Then again, our guys seem averse to doing things the easy way.

GO SABRES!!!

I will be there tonight. Panthers will have Jovanovski back. He was out when the Sabres got the win in Florida, and they probably won't face Theodore either since their rookie is playing well the last few games.

Finally a game I can watch from start to finish! Im off at 6 tonight. I smell a win. Miller will be solid in net, he always bounces back and I see Boyes staying hot and Leino getting his game up. I don't know, for some reason I just see it happening.

Wonder if us CenterIcer's will get to hear Jeanerette tonight? Do you know that since the start of the reg season (9 games) I've only been able to get Rick twice?! Both the Carolina game and last game vs Columbus was the other teams play by play guy. :wallbash:

I need my Jeanerette ya know!

Wonder if us CenterIcer's will get to hear Jeanerette tonight? Do you know that since the start of the reg season (9 games) I've only been able to get Rick twice?! Both the Carolina game and last game vs Columbus was the other teams play by play guy. :wallbash:

Need to qualify that - us Center Icers with DirecTV have been getting RJ and Sabres in HD all season long (since they got back from Europe).

SabresDotCom Buffalo Sabres

Ryan Miller is expected to get the start for Buffalo tonight. Today's morning skate was optional, with just 13 players on the ice. #sabres

Curious to know what 13 players hit the ice this morning. If anyone does know, please post...

Wow, please don't complain, I have had a grand total of ZERO games!! Last year over half of the feeds were MSG and this year there have been none. Unbelievable, don't know why this is.

Need to qualify that - us Center Icers with DirecTV have been getting RJ and Sabres in HD all season long (since they got back from Europe).

I work from 7pm to 3am so I have to record the games on direcTV center ice. I've gotten RJ for all the games EXCEPT the Carolina and columbus games. Although I wish I didn't have to have a 50/50 shot of getting the opposing teams feed every time.

Wow, please don't complain, I have had a grand total of ZERO games!! Last year over half of the feeds were MSG and this year there have been none. Unbelievable, don't know why this is.

That's odd. I have had the MSG feed for almost evry game here in Western PA.

I work from 7pm to 3am so I have to record the games on direcTV center ice. I've gotten RJ for all the games EXCEPT the Carolina and columbus games. Although I wish I didn't have to have a 50/50 shot of getting the opposing teams feed every time.

See attached. As I said, every game has the Sabres feed avaialble (except those on Versus or NHLN).

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20367-automatically-recording-sabres-games-on-directv/page__view__findpost__p__320163

Lets see Vanek and poms continue to dominate. Need the Elsinore Roy Stafford line to produce. All in all a 4 1 victory doesn't seem outta the question! !

Edit: leino

Elsinore might stick with the way he's been playing.

At least it's better than calling Darcy, Marcy.

Just to clarify, do we know yet if us "Center Icer's" will be getting the Buffalo feed yet?

Archived