F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

My kid's MRI was "unremarkable," she came out of anesthesia without any crazies, and even though I used a personal day from work, we were home 2 hours before I would have even had to go to work.

Might be a bit too warm out, but screw it, time for a martini out on the deck.

F'N Fantastic.

Woke up at 1 pm. I've been sleeping in the basement lately, which used to be my gramma's domain. It's so chilly down there, I love it.

All I've done today is walk through a graveyard playing with a camcorder. Now I'm meeting my girlfriend for her lunch break.

Unemployed life is the bomb.

Woke up at 1 pm. I've been sleeping in the basement lately, which used to be my gramma's domain. It's so chilly down there, I love it.

All I've done today is walk through a graveyard playing with a camcorder. Now I'm meeting my girlfriend for her lunch break.

Unemployed life is the bomb.

It's called Funemployment.

Was off this past Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Went back to NY. My mother made me bacon and eggs for breakfast when I arrived. My next 5 meals, lunch, dinner, snack, breakfast and lunch were all Pizza. (and yes, I capitalize the P in Pizza, it gives it the respect it deserves.)

Came back to work on Wednesday, and today is yet again my super Friday! Another 4 day weekend coming up! The wife wants to try hiking, so I'll probably be bumping the photography thread. We'll be heading to Seven Tubs tomorrow, and Rickets Glenn on Sunday. Hopefully I'll get some good pics to show you, and more hopefully, the bears will leave us alone.

Just started playing golf 2 summers ago.  My dad gave me some old clubs of his, and I've been trying to get out whenever I can.  Well, tomorrow will be the first time I get to play 18 holes with my dad, and I couldn't be more excited! Gonna go hit a large bucket of balls at the driving range around the corner from work at lunch time today to get ready  :D  B-)

Just started playing golf 2 summers ago.  My dad gave me some old clubs of his, and I've been trying to get out whenever I can.  Well, tomorrow will be the first time I get to play 18 holes with my dad, and I couldn't be more excited! Gonna go hit a large bucket of balls at the driving range around the corner from work at lunch time today to get ready  :D  B-)

Nice. 

Heading up to the daks after work today for a weekend of beers and rafting on the Hudson.  :beer:

I can't even put into words how jealous I am.

I have teaching and a bachelorette party in Buffalo. I'll be the mom-like friend holding people's hair as they hurl in the gutters and heaving their passed out carcasses into cabs, if you see me, say hi! 

Heading up to the daks after work today for a weekend of beers and rafting on the Hudson. :beer:

Nice, gonna tube on the Delaware tomorrow morning... 95 out in Yonkers now:(. Not hockey weather..,

PS 2nd game of season Sunday evening.

Edited by North Buffalo

Nice, gonna tube on the Delaware tomorrow morning... 95 out in Yonkers now:(. Not hockey weather..,

PS 2nd game of season Sunday evening.

I took the summer off from hockey. Focusing on fitness. This heat has me dreaming of that cold ice rink air though.  :wub:

After much consternation and twisting of the idiot appraiser's arm to do their freaking job, got final approval from the underwriter on my mortgage today and should be a green light for closing on Tuesday morning. Huzzah!

• 4 weeks later...

Woke up this morning and took my aunt and cousin (who are from NYC) on a little hike and then made them breakfast.  They're always putting my family up when we visit the city and it felt really nice to be able to return the favor.  And it's just so fun to see them, they're the best.

Now I get to enjoy my first day off from my new job, which is going really well.

Things are fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...