F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Sounds very cold. Combined with water front makes me think cold and wind!

But he's probably using that goddamned commie metric system.

Hey you guys will get there sometime.

It's not like Americans are known for their entrenched conservative way of thinking in the face of practical evidence to the contrary. ????

Edited by dudacek

Hey you guys will get there sometime.

It's not like Americans are known for their entrenched conservative way of thinking in the face of practical evidence to the contrary.

F for weather is better than C.  I'm not kidding.  Work that through  and tell me I'm wrong.

For everything that's domestic, like cooking, it's just what you're used to.

For everything else, C is superior, I think.

Massive potluck at work today.

There's some darn good cooks here, I will say. It's been general knowledge for awhile, a couple people smoked their own brisket/pork and brought it in. One of the girls made potstickers. I made baked ziti. All that and much more.

And the bosses still aren't here because they're all at home hungover from drinking too hard last night. Shame. They're missing out. 

Oh. Wow.

d4rk WOULD leave me for meat... 

Anyways, because everyone who came in today is disgusted with the bosses, we all said screw it and took the afternoon to go wander around and hit up coffee shops and enjoy the spring flowers. It's days like today I really like my coworkers, even if it's complete irony that we're enjoying the company because we're all miserable together. 

Got back and ... still no bosses! Cocktail revival night must've been GOOOOOOD. 

The terrible coworker is out today, it's a beautiful day outside, and the bf is coming to visit tomorrow.  Day drinking and baseball on Saturday and hiking (weather dependent) on Sunday.  Bring on the weekend!!

Long Weeeeeeekend!!!!!!!   Started work early so I can get out by 4 o'clock to go camping.  We've got 12 of us going.  Stopping off at the liquor store on my lunch and trying to figure out if I should buy one 60 ounce of whisky or 2?  Better go 2 if it's 3 nights of siting by the fire, eating BBQ food, biking and playing ball....

Stopping off at the liquor store on my lunch and trying to figure out if I should buy one 60 ounce of whisky or 2?  Better go 2 if it's 3 nights of siting by the fire, eating BBQ food, biking and playing ball....

Man. I will admit: I've never bought - and I think maybe never have seen - whisky (or any spirit) in a 60 oz bottle. So, basically, a half gallon? More than twice as much as a fifth? Yowza.

Man. I will admit: I've never bought - and I think maybe never have seen - whisky (or any spirit) in a 60 oz bottle. So, basically, a half gallon? More than twice as much as a fifth? Yowza.

1.75L. I buy them all the time.

Like, all the time.

Like, all the time.

Waaaaiiiitt a second.

I am an idiot.

I think the 1.75's of BV are what the wife brings home for me from Global - that must be the case.

For whatever reason, I imagined myself with 750ml bottles everywhere. That is true for my good stuff. But for everyday drankin'? I am sure those are the 1.75's.

Slainte!

Like, all the time.

This.  It's the 1.75L variety.  120 ounces equates to 80 shots of whisky.  Divide that over 3 days and I may not make it back if I drink that much.....Maybe I'll stick with one bottle and get a high end Port as a nightcap.

• 2 weeks later...

Woo!

I started a new series of art stuff this week to bolster my portfolio before I go after jobs. It's rust belt themed, and people reaaallllly seem to dig it so far. My profile is my first one, good ol' Buffalo. Rochester, Toledo, Detroit and Cleveland are next. 

aaand d4rk and I are going camping this weekend. Do a lot of nothing, fishing, and nothing. It'll be nice.