F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

This chili turned out awesome. Special ingredients include smuckers peanut butter, Hungarian hot paprika, a 22oz bottle of Rogue Chocolate stout, meatloaf mix (pork, veal, beef), Italian sausage, and Barenjager. Aughhhhhhhhh

Peanut butter, hot paprika, and chocolate notes from the stout? Sounds alot like a Mexican mole sauce. I bet it was tasty.

Sounds like an expensive pot of chili too !! :blush:

Peanut butter, hot paprika, and chocolate notes from the stout? Sounds alot like a Mexican mole sauce. I bet it was tasty.

Sounds like an expensive pot of chili too !! :blush:

$50 pot of chili that'll feed me for a week. Worth it. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Plus if I put it over rice it'll last me longer.

I only 'rag' for a week. You've ragged your whole life.

Interesting observation. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Regier and Ruff were hired the day I hit puberty.

Think about that one folks. You pretty much had to be born in the Carter administration or before to have known ANYTHING else but Regier/Ruff as a Sabres fan.

You know what's F'n Fantastic? Math skills!

• Like (+1) 1

Just found out that my employer plans on expanding the wi-fi network to all general employees in the early part of 2012. As it stands, a network username and password are required, but only given out to those with a *real* need for wi-fi. Starting some time in January, they're rolling out a campus-wide wi-fi network to which all employees will have access.

Pandora.

Tune-In.

iTunes Match (for those of us who have gone that route)

This is a HUGE announcement, considering we cover the equivalent of about 12 city blocks. 6500 employees are going to have a very good Christmas at the first of the year.

F'N Fantastic!!!!