F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

You get your hair cut at a chinese massage parlor?

Maybe he gets his hair cut at Friendly's?

bought precisely 2 shares of Groupon's new IPO. got in on the ground floor--$20. It's up to $29.26 right now. F'N Fantastic!! lunch for a week. :)

Nah, I think he goes to Henderson's.

Since you're a stockholder and all, can we get a groupon for Henderson's?

That'd be a grope-on.

well played, gentlemen. i'll bring it up (so to speak) at the next stockholders's meeting.

Today is the Aud Club equivalent of a happy ending. Honestly gentlemen, this stuff makes me proud to be a part of this fine institution of Hockey Knowledge and Hilarity.

I have a confirmed final interview on Wednesday for a job that would let me move back to Upstate! Finger Lakes region. Job is right in my wheel house. My Uncle works in another part of the plant. My wife's work said they will transfer her to their store in Rochester. One last hurdle to jump, then after a decade long exile, I might get to return HOME! My excitement is getting the better of me, and if I don't get this job, I'll have a nice long profanity laced post for next Thursday.

• Like (+1) 1

I didn't even connect the two. Nice pickup.

He's done it a few times around here. I guess I have no proof that it is the moment of the hammer, but the poster in question always disappears that very second. Now I'm picturing an underground bunker full of discarded posters with blag bags over their heads and it makes me very happy.

I have a confirmed final interview on Wednesday for a job that would let me move back to Upstate! Finger Lakes region. Job is right in my wheel house. My Uncle works in another part of the plant. My wife's work said they will transfer her to their store in Rochester. One last hurdle to jump, then after a decade long exile, I might get to return HOME! My excitement is getting the better of me, and if I don't get this job, I'll have a nice long profanity laced post for next Thursday.

Congrats!!

It's Friday, Sabres play tonight, and I'm going drinking... :thumbsup:

He's done it a few times around here. I guess I have no proof that it is the moment of the hammer, but the poster in question always disappears that very second. Now I'm picturing an underground bunker full of discarded posters with blag bags over their heads and it makes me very happy.

We ship them all to an island with no internet. ;)

We ship them all to an island with no internet. ;)

Can we add in one more detail to that? We need a Running Man type situation where Korab, GoDD, nFreeman, and others hunt down and kill them. This would bring so much more traffic to this website (and a whole new batch of targets for that mystery island).

Link?

Honestly, I don't remember the thread, but I imagine if you clicked on the posts tab while looking at SDS' profile it will come up pretty quickly.

edit: And as for Friday, my brother's driving over today. We'll have some beers and watch the game tonight, then we're going to tomorrow's. Should be a good time.

Can we add in one more detail to that? We need a Running Man type situation where Korab, GoDD, nFreeman, and others hunt down and kill them. This would bring so much more traffic to this website (and a whole new batch of targets for that mystery island).

Oooh, oooh, can we have PA back to say, "Who loves you and who do you love?"

Going to a party/dinner/party/out event (in that order) tonight, that's my good thing for the day. Don't wait up, kids!

The Most Dangerous Game without the racist/classist/elitist overtones? Add me to the list.

Not sure where I am watching the game tonight. Probably at home with beer in hand. Plan on some serious barstool time tomorrow. It's my birfday tomorrow and Imma spending it right.

• Like (+1) 1

Last season's losers.

The Most Dangerous Game without the racist/classist/elitist overtones? Add me to the list.

Not sure where I am watching the game tonight. Probably at home with beer in hand. Plan on some serious barstool time tomorrow. It's my birfday tomorrow and Imma spending it right.

Running Man was a pretty solid Ahnold movie, IMHO.

Happy bday! Hope you have a great one.

Last season's losers.

Running Man was a pretty solid Ahnold movie, IMHO.

Happy bday! Hope you have a great one.

Who would end up being the Jessie Ventura character who comes out of his cushy retirement to put down Arnold? I'm thinking it would have to be either XB or Taro T, except they would win.

In a little more than an hour my beloved BiH national football team will playing in the first leg of their Euro 2012 playoff against the dastardly Portugese, the side that put them out of the World Cup two years ago, in a similar playoff. We should be at this match in Zenica, but we had to return home sooner than we had planned.

This is the same (IMHO) as the Sabres taking on the dastardly Bruins, or the equally dastardly Flyers, in a two game, total goals scored, playoff for the Stanley Cup.

Revenge will be very ... F'N Fantastic!!

Got home from work to find a birthday card and a brand spanking new bottle of Oban 14 on the kitchen island. Oh, goodie, goodie.

Something tells me you'll have a new installment for the whisky thread later on in the weekend. :thumbsup: