F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

libya is free. sort of. maybe. eventually. hey, they have a better shot of it now than they did, right?

Has not been a good year to be a dictator. Bad 24 months for that matter... This keeps up, generation millenias guidance counselors are going to need to remove that from the guidance section...

Has not been a good year to be a dictator. Bad 24 months for that matter... This keeps up, generation millenias guidance counselors are going to need to remove that from the guidance section...

If Assad has any brains at all (which I doubt), he'll figure out a way to make off with as much $$ as possible and get on the next plane to Venezuela. Otherwise he's the next POS thug dictator to be literally ripped to pieces by an angry mob.

WOAH WOAH WOAH!...Woah!

anyways...nobody played that Rebecca Black song today at work...which means this is one of the only few Fridays that it hasn't been played since it came out...then again, it is only 1pm. :unsure:

C'MON WEEKEND!

HAHAHA I'm the guy that plays that song, but only on payday fridays which was today!!! "partying partying yeah!"

HAHAHA I'm the guy that plays that song, but only on payday fridays which was today!!! "partying partying yeah!"

hahaha! niiice. It actually hasn't been played here in quite some time, which is refreshing LOL.

Anyways, Today is F'N Fantastic because I am heading to Rochester after work. Heading up to go to the RIT vs Union game on Saturday and to meet up with some friends. It'll be the first full weekend I've spent up there with my friends in a while (usually I split my time between Buffalo and Rochester).

how about skipping out on half day of work to just go putzing around with a camera? yah. it's that kind of day. 60s, cloudless, and the bird refuge north of me is now fully paved and mosquito-free. too cold at night for them to survive.

see ya. and happy friday to y'all.

hahaha! niiice. It actually hasn't been played here in quite some time, which is refreshing LOL.

Anyways, Today is F'N Fantastic because I am heading to Rochester after work. Heading up to go to the RIT vs Union game on Saturday and to meet up with some friends. It'll be the first full weekend I've spent up there with my friends in a while (usually I split my time between Buffalo and Rochester).

There is an Amerks home game on Sunday.

Today is F'N Fantastic to me because of how well the Sabres have started the season.

Also, hitting up the moonlight Amazing Maize Maze tomorrow night, should be fun!

One of my best friends here passed his PhD defense this morning. He's got over 30lbs. of pork (soon to be pulled!) in my oven, and at least two dozens 40's of malt liquor to accompany it.

It's Homecoming weekend here, and we've got a good group of close friends all coming in, as well as my sister. Sunny and high of 60 all weekend -- football game tomorrow afternoon and a 5k Sunday afternoon. And as I have mentioned before, the scenery is second to none here in southwest VA this time of year!

And two weeks from today, two of my best friends from high school are getting married, so I get to come home to Rochester for a few days. Definitely going to Jets@Bills 11/6, but here's to hoping I can make it back in time for Flyers@Sabres 11/2! :beer:

And as I have mentioned before, the scenery is second to none here in southwest VA this time of year!

No doubt about it! Every time I go through there, I marvel at God's handiwork when He made this world that we live on and give credit where it's due.

All of God's creatures are beautiful.

I've been the only white person working in an all black area.....I dated a muslim girl and would sleep over at her condo where all muslims lived and worked....but I wouldn't bat an eyelash in those situations compared to my time passing through West Virginia. That's the truth.

I'm a bible respecting Christian myself....but evolution was alive and well....then took a wrong turn in the hills of West Virginia.

Keep going into West Virginia and strike up a conversation with the attendant at the gas station. That'll bring ya back down....

I've actually seen a few in WV in my day, thanks to all the fueling that I have to do at the truck stops in that state. Hasn't really changed my view of them at all. Some of them can actually be more polite than one gal I came across at a gas station right off the corner of Transit and Seneca just a few hundred yards south of the 400 last winter. I was visiting some friends as I stopped through the area. Well, I walked inside this place to get a bottle of ginger ale. This gal, who was probably not much older than a high school graduate, said to me after she slid my card through her register, "Alabama?! What are you doing here!" I told her that I'm originally from this area visiting friends. In retrospect, I missed out on an opportunity to tell her that instead of coming off with such an immediate and brusque reaction, she could have gone so far as to say, "Welcome to Buffalo!", or maybe said nothing at all except, "Have a nice day!" with a smile. I wasn't too bothered by it, but that would have really offended someone from the Deep South who may have had to come up here for business and that may have been his first impression of the area (and not a good one either).

The long of it and the short of it is that you get good and bad no matter where you.

I know Cross....I am just goofing a bit, and I know people everywhere have the ability to raise or can attempt to stifle. Many don't know the negative effect they can have on people, including my own actions.

On that note, I will give a bit of testimony in honor of F'n Fantastic Friday.

This is a community here. It is one on it's own, but also represents the people of Buffalo and many expatriots. In my own overzealousness in the past through my attempts to keep certain factions honest, I have stepped over the line and hurt innocents and those who may look at this place as a relief from stress instead of an inducer. I have understood that in the past, yet I tend to gravitate to my own gratification time and time again instead of thinking of how I may have a negative influence on others. As much as I sometimes wish people could understand where I am coming from, if many don't, and I have no direct influence on the subject at hand, then I am both an idiot and cruelhearted to continue to act in such a way.

I would like to formally appologize for some of my previous actions. I have a very good radar in my opinion, and the fact I had some who I respected tune me out was a good indication I needed to step back. Instead of being adult about it and going on sabatical, I entrenched myself in a food fight that didn't need to be waged in order to make it easy on myself to disappear. It has happened before, and as much as I have a distate for it being pointed out, it is true.

I hope that everyone here is always well, as it is very few in the world who are only capable of evil. Instead of focusing on how others can improve themselves, I will attempt to focus on improving myself in my dealings with others. This doesn't mean that I will not slap someone across the face with a 20lb salmon if they are full of crap, but I will try not to fling perch and haddock across a room full of girlscouts just to make my point. And speaking of girlscouts and fish, while my innuendo may offend some, I will attempt to direct it at only likewise understanding parties, and not to make a general point.....as tough as that may be for me.

If you would like to donate to my newfound anti-depressant pharmacy bill, please make checks payable to Thadeous Black.

Thank you for your ear.

• Like (+1) 2