Confirmed: Sabres sign Ehrhoff

Punch

I would ###### murder someone to get some Theodore's On The Lake in Los Angeles.

When I was in DC, I would have killed to get a restaurant with the quality & pricing of Left Bank. Or actually even just the quality, at any price.

I actually did murder someone in Seattle last year because I erroneously believed it would result in me obtaining food from Ted's Hot Dogs.

Long story short: I got into a bunch of trouble and there's still no Ted's in Seattle. Lesson learned.

I actually did murder someone in Seattle last year because I erroneously believed it would result in me obtaining food from Ted's Hot Dogs.

Long story short: I got into a bunch of trouble and there's still no Ted's in Seattle. Lesson learned.

Next time, don't kill Ted. Is that the lesson?

This and the dead dog in Carolina make me cry laughing. You are a funny guy SNR.:clapping:

The Buffalo Sabres have had what's they've termed "positive" talks with defenseman Christian Ehrhoff, who has less than a day to determine whether to sign with the team before he's eligible to become a free agent.

General manager Darcy Regier says he contacted Ehrhoff in his native Germany Thursday morning, a day after the Sabres acquired the player's rights in a trade with the New York Islanders. Regier says Ehrhoff is now in the midst of contacting other NHL players - including current and former Sabres - to learn more about Buffalo and the team to help make his decision.

Regier expects to hear back from the player later in the day.

http://www.cbssports.com/general/story/15281475/sabres-have-positive-talks-with-ehrhoffs-camp

:lol: :lol:

Thank you for the lesson...I was ready to kill someone for Ted's myself...I let him go now that I've read this.

:lol: :lol:

Thank you for the lesson...I was ready to kill someone for Ted's myself...I let him go now that I've read this.

It's not just about killing one random person and then it's a done deal. You have to find the right person. So either you have to do some research or you go on a massive killing spree, figuring you hit the right person eventually.

The inclusion of Mighty Taco borders on the comical.

You might as well declare Wegman's corporate policy of never being out of Captain Crunch in any of its locations as a draw too...

Boarders????!! I actually laughed out loud. That's awesome, and then someone mentioned that he hopes to God it is used in our sales pitch. I almost pi$$ed myself laughing. I just keep hearing the "mighty taco, mighty taco" song at the end of their commercials and Ehroff having a confused look.

It's not just about killing one random person and then it's a done deal. You have to find the right person. So either you have to do some research or you go on a massive killing spree, figuring you hit the right person eventually.

Unlike the Boondock Saints, I am NOT strangely comfortable with that

You did the right thing. It's unfair to expect Salen's and a loganberry and be duped.

I don't know if murder in this case is a deterrent, but that guy won't dupe anyone again.

In your defense....when anyone comes back to Buffalo that I know, they couldn't give two ya-ya's about the higher up places. They live in big cities that have 10x the choices in some cases.

They want Ted's, Antionette's, Good pizza and wings, etc. That's the charm. You can show up to a press conference in shorts and socks, then go down the street for a pitcher and double order and talk to anyone at the bar like you know them. You can't pull that stuff off in most places.

Who wants to play dress-up? I want to relax and be myself.

I hate to point out the obvious, but CE is not "coming back to Buffalo". He is not coming back to relive the sights, sounds, and tastes of his childhood. Your post may apply to many on this board, but it doesn't apply to him, so your point is moot in this case.

To quote Marge Simpson: Well Bart, your Uncle Arthur used to have a saying: "Shoot 'em all and let God sort them out." Unfortunately, one day he put his theory into practice. It took 75 Federal Marshals to bring him down. Now let's never speak of this again.

I would ###### murder someone to get some Theodore's On The Lake in Los Angeles.

my buddy and i were just txting about what it would take to open a timmy ho's, bocci's and john & mary's out here. to be fair, we're not up on the great eateries back there (i've been out of wny for 15+ years; he's been out since about 2000), so maybe there are better suggestions, but we did decide that whatever we open, it's gonna be a strictly hockey atmosphere--none of this basketball BS that we don't give to turds about.

I can wait 2 hours. I think.

The anticipation is killing me. I keep refreshing SS every 2 minutes, and keep going to all the major outlets lol.

Tomorrow is going to be worse, especially since I'll be out of the office and in meetings from 11am until probably 3 ish, with a performance review in there somewhere taking up half the time! :doh:

why 4

Figure he's mulling over his decision, so it'll take him some time. Then they'll agree to the said deal, then announce said deal.

I figure it'll take at the least another hour before WE hear anything from the team. If we don't hear anything by 4pm (10pm in Germany), figure we won't hear until tomorrow. Just my guess. But hey, if I'm wrong...all the better! :thumbsup:

At least there's a Ted's in the Phoenix area

Robyn wants Christian to sign:

Per CBC

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...hr-presser.html

"Having played against Ehrhoff out West, he had a really good year in Vancouver and he's a good defenceman," said Regier. "That's another sign of the change that's happening here with this hockey team."

Regehr said he appreciated owner Terry Pegula and coach Lindy Ruff, among others, visiting him at his Saskatchewan home to talk over the planned move. The veteran rearguard also consulted Steve Montador, Jordan Leopold and Rhett Warrener, who each played for both Calgary and Buffalo in their careers.

Oops! :)

I hate to point out the obvious, but CE is not "coming back to Buffalo". He is not coming back to relive the sights, sounds, and tastes of his childhood. Your post may apply to many on this board, but it doesn't apply to him, so your point is moot in this case.

And a guy making $6 mil per doesn't need to worry about cost. What Buffalo offers is simple charm. Vancouver is much more progressive than Buffalo and I am sure he has plenty of places to eat there. I lived in So. Fla and there would be 50 choices of decent places in a square mile radius. But there were no good wings....no char-grilled hots...and you ahd to go to the ghetto for some ethnic food.

Offering up those other names in seriousness is just more Buffalo inferiority.

"See...we make big-boy steaks too!"

Archived