Confirmed: Sabres sign Ehrhoff

Punch

Oops! :)

Not really. When the Sabres didn't want him, they traded his rights to a very deep team that is 1 year removed from winning the Stanley Cup. They didn't send him to the Isles or the Cats.

And it isn't any worse than Hawerchuk getting traded for Housley and his best man being part of the package that went back to the Jets. :doh:

Ok...it's 4pm EDT...You can give us an answer anytime now Christian... :D

He's probably passing out soon. So, unless we hear something real soon, or... have to wait to early morning. Idk about anybody else, but i think it'd be total badass if we signed him at like 3am our time. The league wakes up and Ehrhoff is off the market. If that doesnt send a message to the league, idk what would. lol

of all the days to forget to bring a change of underwear with me to the office ...

HAHA!

He's probably passing out soon. So, unless we hear something real soon, or... have to wait to early morning. Idk about anybody else, but i think it'd be total badass if we signed him at like 3am our time. The league wakes up and Ehrhoff is off the market. If that doesnt send a message to the league, idk what would. lol

That would be pretty cool actually...but wouldn't do any good to a lot of us fans who are on the edge of our seats all starry eyed asking, "Is this real life?"

HAHA!

That would be pretty cool actually...but wouldn't do any good to a lot of us fans who are on the edge of our seats all starry eyed asking, "Is this real life?"

LOL no i know. That part would suck, except for the few who are still refreshing twitter at 3am... but how cool would it be for everyone else who wakes up between 5-7am for work and first thing they see is Ehrhoff signed?

LOL no i know. That part would suck, except for the few who are still refreshing twitter at 3am... but how cool would it be for everyone else who wakes up between 5-7am for work and first thing they see is Ehrhoff signed?

That would be a good "IN YOUR FACE" moment to any other teams (DET) :clapping:

someone should mention to Ehrhoff he would be 3 time zones and a lot of miles closer to home if he came here and I am hoping that DR gets woken up at 3am with the phone call "we would love to except your offer and come be on the sabres, sincerely Christian Ehrhoff"

someone should mention to Ehrhoff he would be 3 time zones and a lot of miles closer to home if he came here and I am hoping that DR gets woken up at 3am with the phone call "we would love to except your offer and come be on the sabres, sincerely Christian Ehrhoff"

i'd rather they accept the offer than except it, but i catch your drift.

Ehrhoff is signed. http://www.buffalowins.com/erhoff-is-signed.html

This dude reported the Butler/Byron package the day before the trade even happened.

If you're yanking our chains VM, chz'll have to come to Ra-cha-cha and hurt you. ;)

Hopefully this guy is correct. Haven't heard anything on NHLN nor WGR yet, not that that means anything.

If you're yanking our chains VM, chz'll have to come to Ra-cha-cha and hurt you. ;)

Hopefully this guy is correct. Haven't heard anything on NHLN nor WGR yet, not that that means anything.

In the GR550 thread, someone mentioned that Darcy is supposed to be on at 1705 (5:05)....

Guys, follow this Joe guy. He was first for Boyes, day before he said deal was Butler/Byron for Regehr, Alko and 2nd.... he has been on the money. Not sure who he knows, but this man is in the know!!

Yup, I have no idea who he is, but I've been following him a while. He has his sources somewhere.

Archived