Confirmed: Sabres sign Ehrhoff

Punch

If Brown's in charge were screwed he would have it going over the skyway.

maybe mr. new sabres owner will just buy buffalo and rename it pegulaville and make it all official-like. since really ... he's in charge of pretty much everything in b-lo anyway.

maybe mr. new sabres owner will just buy buffalo and rename it pegulaville and make it all official-like. since really ... he's in charge of pretty much everything in b-lo anyway.

How long before somebody modifies that sign on the Kensington that used to say "Welcome to Pomminstein?"

Then everytime the sabres score they can play "margaritaville" and we can replace margarita with pegula.

Sabres new goal song. Done.

"Sure sounds like Christian Ehrhoff is close to becoming a Buffalo Sabre. Will update when it's confirmed" - @TSNBobMcKenzie

JUST TELL US ALREADY!

Unconfirmed: $5.4 million three year deal.

Money is about where I'd expect, but term seems about 2-3 years too short.

That's what I was thinking:

I've been thinking $5.5M x 5 years, but TPegs probably would tell Darcy that an extra year is not an issue.

Then everytime the sabres score they can play "margaritaville" and we can replace margarita with pegula.

Sabres new goal song. Done.

holy shizac, just got THE BEST goosebumps feeling from playing that in my head. EFF yah!! if we can flood the official site with suggestions, maybe they'll play around with the idea.

frickin' LOVE this idea!!!

WHAT? That seems ridiculously low. $5.4M/year and it's only 3 years long.

Maybe Pegula built a mind control device next to the time machine.

There's only one explanation. He's a freaking Jedi. Yoda

Money is about where I'd expect, but term seems about 2-3 years too short.

Gives him one more chance at a big contract at age 32 - kind of a sweet spot for him, any older and it makes it harder to get a long term deal. Many Dmen are still in their prime well into their 30's.

holy shizac, just got THE BEST goosebumps feeling from playing that in my head. EFF yah!! if we can flood the official site with suggestions, maybe they'll play around with the idea.

frickin' LOVE this idea!!!

I'm sure a local cover band can remake it too so they actually say pegula and edit the lyrics to make it sabres related.

Gives him one more chance at a big contract at age 32 - kind of a sweet spot for him, any older and he's in trouble. Many Dmen are still in their prime at age 32.

Interesting thought. It makes sense.

Any word on TP taking up your idea of adding Elmira to 'Sabre Country?'

That's what I was thinking:

I can hear the conversation:

Darcy: "H-Hey Terry, uh...ummm...Christian wants another year?"*cringes in familiar anticipation of being scolded*

Terry: "God-Dammit Darcy just f*cking do it!"

Darcy: "S-sorry boss I know'd I shouldn'ta ask---WHAT?!"

Archived