Robyn Regehr, Kotalik and 2nd round pick (2012) to Sabres

SpikeGelato

He is bigger. He is stronger. He is a defense first player. Bieksa has other intangibles. Mean, quick, has offensive upside over Regher. But Buffalo needs to change the culture around the crease and Regher fits the bill nicely.

he also is a lefty as opposed to Bieksa's righty... Myers is a righty.... please let it happen... please.

He is bigger. He is stronger. He is a defense first player. Bieksa has other intangibles. Mean, quick, has offensive upside over Regher. But Buffalo needs to change the culture around the crease and Regher fits the bill nicely.

True. Bieksa is a much better skater.

Regehr has a mean streak we haven't seen here since........(still thinking)

The delay in this deal has nothing to do with the Calgary organization. It's all Regehr. And while the Flames aren't necessarily looking for a better offer, Regehr probably is. Noticing that he's available, other teams probably will come knocking. Calgary didn't do this intentionally, they wanted to make the deal straight away. If we lose Regehr to a better offer, it's Regehr's doing.

And while I'm at it, forget Bieksa. From all accounts he has NO interest in Buffalo.

Understood, still could've created a problem.

This is just getting annoying. If he is seriously going to hesitate this much why would we want him? yeah he is a great veteran player and would be a great asset, but holy crap. This can't be the only dman they have on their list. Go after others and see what happens

argh, saw that. well i guess its not for a pick then

At least not a 1st rounder.

This is just getting annoying. If he is seriously going to hesitate this much why would we want him? yeah he is a great veteran player and would be a great asset, but holy crap. This can't be the only dman they have on their list. Go after others and see what happens

If he's their #1 guy don't you wait the day or so.

This came from that twitter link that was posted earlier.

gotitotti Michael Fabrig

RT @fan960boomer: Regehr update: hearing another team is kicking tires, bringing the total to as many as six teams inc Sabres interested.

I wonder who the other teams are that are inquiring?

He's spent his whole career in Calgary, has a family there. It's a tough choice. I don't think it's about Buffalo. It's more about being close to home vs. moving. He can take all the time he wants up to June 30th IMO. He took less money on this contract so he could have his NMC and have time to think.

Let him be sure he wants to come here.

He's spent his whole career in Calgary, has a family there. It's a tough choice. I don't think it's about Buffalo. It's more about being close to home vs. moving. He can take all the time he wants up to June 30th IMO. He took less money on this contract so he could have his NMC and have time to think.

Let him be sure he wants to come here.

His heart better be in it or it will bad news...

Archived